Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Kinda cool that Lebron sports other dudes sigs/roshes/air max/etc.... Primarily see Kobe in his kobes when off court in tennis shoes, maybe Js, but Durant and Lebron seem to show a lot of other styles and sigs love.

Kinda cool that Lebron sports other dudes sigs/roshes/air max/etc.... Primarily see Kobe in his kobes when off court in tennis shoes, maybe Js, but Durant and Lebron seem to show a lot of other styles and sigs love.

Had this conversation the other day. I think that's a product of LBJ and KD just being younger and more into that kind of stuff. I'm all for it.

the champs i went to last week were calling the big apple colorway the "bucs", they were being dead serious too.

That's just plain sad. He was a Jet when they designed, produced and dropped the shoe. I hope you told them that they're great at their job. lol the colors don't even match, we might as well start calling the blacks "raiders".

Wore my CG's for the first time today since this winter. I forgot how comfortable they are. They are hands down the most comforable CW, by FAR. I assume it's the materials, the soft leather upper and preferated mesh toe. Glad to break em out again, after the issue with the soles I decided not to wear them until it spring. They are a dope CW, but defiantly not a workout/beater type of shoe. I wouldn't recommend the CW to anyone that cares about keeping them clean.

After I wore them I cleaned them to prevent further yellowing. I know there was a few requests for photos so since I had them out...
You can see the right shoe is clearly more yellow than the left. This is after 3 wears, I can't imagine what another six months is gonna do. Hopefully they hold up, they are a softer rubber than the soles of foams/Jordans. Hopefully they hold up better to oxidization. gonna try the armorall protectant wipes trick.

I try to avoid all clear soles.

This

Only reason I wont cop the cool greys and hardly where my Jordan 11s & 5s

Clear sole looks good but until I have money like that to spend on new pairs yearly I wont buy shoes with clear soles......ill stick to the translucent colored soles

The CG's sole isn't technically Clear. It's like that Bluish, foggy, Icy kinda clear. So it is kind of a translucent sole, but I think the foggy color to it is what makes the yellowing look far worse and darker. The Firs have a true clear sole, it literally looks like Ice clear you can see right through it. And I wear my firs all the time, I wear them more than any other CW at least 3-4 times a week and the soles look perfect not one bit off yellowing. I mean you can see they have dirt on the bottom, but nothing close to the way the CG's look.

This

Only reason I wont cop the cool greys and hardly where my Jordan 11s & 5s

Clear sole looks good but until I have money like that to spend on new pairs yearly I wont buy shoes with clear soles......ill stick to the translucent colored soles
Same here. The look good but I stay away. I did cop the CG and white/3G revis though. I love translucent colored soles tho!!

To those who copped the white/3ms; how are the soles looking after a few wears
Mine just got in today and they are nice as hell!! Great summer shoe. Know this doesn't really answer your question but if you're on the fence, I say cop 'em. I typical don't like or buy all or mostly white kicks, but these are tough!! Oh, and for anyone wondering, they're all leather except for the tongue its mesh.

excited to see what cw's drop with him playing for tampa now. 

I just posted a page back or so that they are only releasing new PE's and have no plans for a retail Tampa CW. I was actually very surprised that they aren't gonna drop one. Only two colorways left to release: Photo Blue and Silver/Neon. I don't know what plans they have for the Blue with the Gum sole. I'm not crazy about that CW anyway. And I don't know if they plan on releasing the snake skin and red/gold/white pair but those were rumored to be PE's, but had no PE branding that I could see, that's why I was confused when people started saying they weren't GR.

I was told "we have a bunch of sick PE's dropping soon. no retail" so I expect a bunch of NFL PE's for the 2013 season, I'm sure they're gonna come out with a PE to celebrate his trade, I don't see why they wouldn't. I'll know more soon and will keep everyone updated. I def would like to see more CW released. But honestly the ones in store are sitting as it is, I don't expect them to come out with many more, if any at all. A Tampa GR would have been cool, if they did it right. Pewter synthetic with red accident, and a red trans sole, OH WELL! not that sad about it being a Jets fan, lol.

Mine just got in today and they are nice as hell!! Great summer shoe. Know this doesn't really answer your question but if you're on the fence, I say cop 'em. I typical don't like or buy all or mostly white kicks, but these are tough!! Oh, and for anyone wondering, they're all leather except for the tongue its mesh.

I've been trying to tell everyone this since they dropped. They are seriously crack. Def one of the nicest CW's easy. All soft white leather, even the toe box. The clear soles on them are fine. Ture Ice clear soles aren't a problem on the ZR1. The firs have the clear sole and mine still look great. It's that foggy ice sole on the CG that looks like yellow piss after minimal wears. It looks way dirtier because you can see the yellow more instead of it being translucent, If that makes sense. The "fog" in the CG sole shows the yellow more than the clear sole does that the 3M's and Firs have.

Last edited:
Kinda wierd question but do they make fake revis's? I see some on ebay and before i post pics just wanted to see if they make fake revis's? Hes selling it without the box also. Thanks

Kinda wierd question but do they make fake revis's? I see some on ebay and before i post pics just wanted to see if they make fake revis's? Hes selling it without the box also. Thanks

No way... I've never seen any and I pay close attention to that kinda stuff. I'll watch YouTube reviews that show you how to spot fakes, they're actually really informative. They have some fakes now that a normal person would never be able to tell the difference. Look up "Kobe Easter Replica" on YouTube, it's shocking. I just don't think it's profitable for them to produce a shoe you can buy in the US for $100.

No way... I've never seen any and I pay close attention to that kinda stuff. I'll watch YouTube reviews that show you how to spot fakes, they're actually really informative. They have some fakes now that a normal person would never be able to tell the difference. Look up "Kobe Easter Replica" on YouTube, it's shocking. I just don't think it's profitable for them to produce a shoe you can buy in the US for $100.
Repped thanks. I thought so too that it wouldnt be profitable but just wanted to double check. Thanks man.

My first Zoom Revis purchase. I have been wanting a pair of the Wolf Greys since a I saw a pic of them on surface on Instagram last winter but I kept procrastinating on coppin them. I assumed they were long gone until I walked into Sports Zone today off the humble and I saw they had them for 75.00 and I couldn't pass up that offer.

Last edited:
My first Zoom Revis purchase. I have been wanting a pair of the Wolf Greys since a I saw a pic of them on surface on Instagram last winter but I kept procrastinating on coppin them. I assumed they were long gone until I walked into Sports Zone today off the humble and I saw they had them for 75.00 and I couldn't pass up that offer.

Welcome to the club my brotha!!! That was my first CW as well back when they first dropped.

Back
Top Bottom