Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

If 224 pairs were made I would imagine they would all be in store release, maybe divided between two stores. I highly doubt these wil drop on NDC. Geiger tweeted "follow 21 mercer for release details" that leads me to be these will be 21 mercer release only, and not for nothing, that store is crooked AF. And if there is 224 pairs total ONE of us would be extremely lucky to get ONE PAIR, lol.

If 224 pairs were made I would imagine they would all be in store release, maybe divided between two stores. I highly doubt these wil drop on NDC. Geiger tweeted "follow 21 mercer for release details" that leads me to be these will be 21 mercer release only, and not for nothing, that store is crooked AF. And if there is 224 pairs total ONE of us would be extremely lucky to get ONE PAIR, lol.
theyre on the NDC launch calender. 

I took a screenshot of this tweet a few days ago because it seemed hilarious, but now, wow lol

Photos can be easily found with a google search... Cummon my dude lol.

looks like they are releasing NDC as well. Best of luck to all you Brevis's trying to cop, lol.

http://*************.com/news/nike-zoom-revis-le-denim-release-date/
That link doesnt seem to work for me but those arent the shoes im looking for pictures of anyways. Im looking for the "cristiano PE mercurial 9s" Im sure Im just googling the wrong thing. Are you guys talking about the Kobe's that came out last friday?

Cummon my dude lol.
^ no homo? 
nerd.gif
 its spelled c'mon 
roll.gif

Photos can be easily found with a google search... Cummon my dude lol.

looks like they are releasing NDC as well. Best of luck to all you Brevis's trying to cop, lol.

http://*************.com/news/nike-zoom-revis-le-denim-release-date/

That link doesnt seem to work for me but those arent the shoes im looking for pictures of anyways. Im looking for the "cristiano PE mercurial 9s" Im sure Im just googling the wrong thing. Are you guys talking about the Kobe's that came out last friday?

We're talking about the denim zoom Revis since this is the Zoom Revis Thread. But there was a comment about the mercurial 9's... Which aren't the Mambacurial Kobe's that dropped last Friday, which is what I think your looking for...

^ no homo? 
nerd.gif

its spelled c'mon 
roll.gif

[/quote
^ no homo? 
nerd.gif

its spelled c'mon 
roll.gif

Might be more homo that you actually noticed that and felt you had to comment lol Pleanty of people write it that way, thanks for your concern tho.

If you guys are planning on copping I would shoot for NDC, cus my personal experience in dealing with 21 mercer...your gonna end up disappointed unless you can camp there, and even then they still might screw you over.

Last edited:
I will scoop up these denims and sell them on the low. No real interest I'm just in it for the thrill of the chase!

We're talking about the denim zoom Revis since this is the Zoom Revis Thread. But there was a comment about the mercurial 9's... Which aren't the Mambacurial Kobe's that dropped last Friday, which is what I think your looking for...
I know what thread it is. I also know what the mambacurials are and those werent the shoes I was looking for. I was looking for exactly what I said I was looking for.

I'm not fond of them either lol. What do you think is a fair price if i get them? like 230 + shipping? Or maybe Ill just keep them, a collectors item of sorts, revis got hurt and couldn't play so he traded his pads in for some nice jeans!

I'm not fond of them either lol. What do you think is a fair price if i get them? like 230 + shipping? Or maybe Ill just keep them, a collectors item of sorts, revis got hurt and couldn't play so he traded his pads in for some nice jeans!
lmao trollin b

I know what thread it is. I also know what the mambacurials are and those werent the shoes I was looking for. I was looking for exactly what I said I was looking for.

I wasn't sure, wasn't trying to come off like a ****.

Why the head shake BRA? Cuz you want these so bad? 

Everybody already knows what it is. Toll on brother, 224 pairs. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom