Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I wasn't sure, wasn't trying to come off like a ****.
Everybody already knows what it is. Toll on brother, 224 pairs. Best of luck.

224 pairs are only at mercer

I've been informed by a very accurate source; that NDC pairs are just a regular QS.

""

Last edited:
saw these at the citadel outlet. Pretty sweet deal

Yes. Mercer posted it on their Instagram and the shoes are individually numbered. Between the HOH opening in Brooklyn and these, its going to be a difficult weekend.

off topic but when is that hoh opening exactly?

Not sure how true it is, but the 224 pairs at Mercer are apparently coming in a special box.

The other ones on NDC are not as limited, don't care, still need them. :smokin

People need to stop with the hype, these shoes are not limited to 224 pair...I hope resellers get them so they can be stuck with no profit..For the people that actually want them they should be available on release.

hope these hit eastbay as well. I got a 25% off code I still have yet to redeem. It's not looking good for that neon colorway...

the way they put these out is extremely confusing and annoying. Why the **** can't Nike just say what they are doing? Why does it always have to he some big secret?

First it's not releasing, then it's GR, then it's 224 pairs only at mercer, now it's 224 pairs at mercer and the rest are QS at NDC? I mean I guess it makes sense if they come in a special box. Good luck getting one of those, mercer is crooked as hell lol.

I'm really not crazy about these but will pick them up for the sake of the collection, hopefully they will grow on me. Kinda wish they just did them in regular blue instead of denim.

the way they put these out is extremely confusing and annoying. Why the **** can't Nike just say what they are doing? Why does it always have to he some big secret?

First it's not releasing, then it's GR, then it's 224 pairs only at mercer, now it's 224 pairs at mercer and the rest are QS at NDC? I mean I guess it makes sense if they come in a special box. Good luck getting one of those, mercer is crooked as hell lol.

Agreed

I'm really not crazy about these but will pick them up for the sake of the collection, hopefully they will grow on me. Kinda wish they just did them in regular blue instead of denim.

Working for nike, i can tell you for a fact they do a lot of unnecessary and senseless ****! They just wanted to create hype because even though I love this shoe, not one color has sold out... I am pretty sure that the denim"limited to 224" would sit because nobody cares about this shoe. I wear mine to nike and most of them don't even know we carry them in the store lol.

Working for nike, i can tell you for a fact they do a lot of unnecessary and senseless ****! They just wanted to create hype because even though I love this shoe, not one color has sold out... I am pretty sure that the denim"limited to 224" would sit because nobody cares about this shoe. I wear mine to nike and most of them don't even know we carry them in the store lol.

Volts sold out and they restocked them, granted they were limited to begin with. They have constant restocks on all CW's. they are shooting for large # sales and massive production. These are sitting around me now, I'm waiting to cop for $70 on the Knicks and Photo blues.

Volts sold out and they restocked them, granted they were limited to begin with. They have constant restocks on all CW's. they are shooting for large # sales and massive production. These are sitting around me now, I'm waiting to cop for $70 on the Knicks and Photo blues.

You are right about the volts, I forgot about those... Well, I hope I can get the denims for the low just like every other revis but it doesn't look like it, might be forced to pay retail price.

I don't see denims going above 400. The lunar force easter eggs aren't reaching 400, so hopefully neither do these

Last edited:
so 223 pairs world wide or 223 marked pairs at mercer and a bunch of unmarked pairs on ndc?

UPDATE- I hit up one of the designers associated with the making of the Revis and he confirmed it... only 224 pairs... ughhh I need these things... and the number has a special meaning to me as well... smh I hate hype...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom