Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

The new pics john geiger posted on his twitter of the 112s though :pimp: :smh:

They are okay but they look like a kids shoe. Detial on them is decent but I'm not crazy about em. They just look like some weird kids shoe...

Grabbed a couple Volts today for $65 on the 50.

:pimp:

That's an awesome price, I'm grabbing a 3rd pair **** it. I'm probably gonna end up using my volt beater pair this winter for my indoor turf league. We're all black so the volt would be dope with the uniform. I can't believe I doubled up on most pairs for a little under retial, smh. I should have waited man, I honestly didn't know they were gonna be so readily available. SMH... I actually camped for the Firs, lol. But that was on the initial release and I got to meet Revis and ****, so that's different.

Should have had him sign a few pairs, smh.

If these keep dropping price wise, I might pick up a pair to stash for awhile b/c I know the quality is there but they are a bit redundant with my KDIVs IDs that I havent worn enough as it is.

I actually kinda really like the brown leather and camo.

A little weird but cool.

Not like it matters, how anyone feels about them lol

I'm not gonna lie, the brown and Camo looks way better in those photos.

That's a really good pick up man, I haven't seen those anywhere yet.

Repped.

Yeah I kinda like them too. Never to release though... How did you get them?

1st special thanks @mayday67 sharing!

#ZoomRevis #Camo sample

‪#‎ZoomRevis‬ Green Suede sample

Camos should have a translucent orange sole, maybe even a clear like the CGs....IMO

Not a fan of that Boston-esque green but that suede looks BUTTA :x

:smh: nike...c'mon man

Also...repped for the pick up...no idea how u cats get all this revis heat

....dnt even wonna ask the price either

My dude waiting on word about the 112's and Pass the Tourch. He said they are both extremely limited and they will be going for $$. For the right price I would def scoop the Pass the Tourch.

I really like those Camo's now that I've seen the more detailed photos. The first photos didn't do them justice, they leather looked off.

Back
Top Bottom