Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

The blame isn't on Nike. The blame is on Revis and his camp. Just like how LeBron keeps exclusive colors for himself and his people, Revis is doing the same. Its why the All Star VII got removed from stores for a bit because LeBron was mad that Truck Bryant of West Virginia wore them in game on national TV before he got the chance to.

The blame isn't on Nike. The blame is on Revis and his camp. Just like how LeBron keeps exclusive colors for himself and his people, Revis is doing the same. Its why the All Star VII got removed from stores for a bit because LeBron was mad that Truck Bryant of West Virginia wore them in game on national TV before he got the chance to.

lebron's a prima dona

**** Nike and all this limited edition stuff.

QFT

Boston? That's the old Jets colors.

I don't think they have anything to do with the Jets. He was traded long before these hit the drawing board. Why would they release or produce a shoe for his "old team" if they had jets branding on them, I would agree. I don't see any of the branding on the inside/outside heel, strap, insole or tongue.

Still looking for a size 10 in the Cool Greys... Help a brotha OUUUTTT LOL

Dude stock locate a pair from nike or champs. My local champs still has every CW. You can even find these at numerous outlets.

As far as the 3M silver, they haven't hit sales price yet. Few more months...

got a pair of revis' for thirty bucks the other day at the outlet:

There was only one on the hash wall and they were running the 20% off promotion. Just luckily stumbled upon em

got a pair of revis' for thirty bucks the other day at the outlet:

First pair with the dreaded ripped off box top, lol. I can't believe these are going for $30 SMH.

Might as well triple up on these lol

Although im dumb ocd about box tops n everything, wouldnt mind coppin the 3Ms for dumb cheap to just beat the living **** outta them

Quality of this shoe is worth retail, but since it flopped i think most feel a lil sour for not being patient (myself included)...imo

I'm pissed...

I'm about to start rioting in these ******* and running them into the DIRT.

$30 is Payless prices my fellow Brevis heads.

30 Bucks?!? Please kill me now. That´s the shipping price I paid for my Jets pair. 
laugh.gif

But they´re worth every damn penny. Would like to cop more pairs but here in Germany not a single chance. And ebay + 30-40 shipping is too much for my wallet.
Be happy guys. 
smile.gif

Still waiting for that outlet with the CGs to call me back, lol.  Asked me if I found the deal on the net...played dumb.
laugh.gif

Gonna have to take matters into my own hands soon.

Although im dumb ocd about box tops n everything, wouldnt mind coppin the 3Ms for dumb cheap to just beat the living **** outta them

Quality of this shoe is worth retail, but since it flopped i think most feel a lil sour for not being patient (myself included)...imo

3ms and the blue's need to hit sale prices soon.. i'm fairly confident they will like the jets though

Back
Top Bottom