Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

QFT
I don't think they have anything to do with the Jets. He was traded long before these hit the drawing board. Why would they release or produce a shoe for his "old team" if they had jets branding on them, I would agree. I don't see any of the branding on the inside/outside heel, strap, insole or tongue.
Dude stock locate a pair from nike or champs. My local champs still has every CW. You can even find these at numerous outlets.

As far as the 3M silver, they haven't hit sales price yet. Few more months...
I saw a FSR of the 3Ms at the North Bend outlet in WA. I think it was the north bend one. If not, it was the outlet up north (Marysville, Seattle Premium Outlets). Price wasnt down to 30 (haha), but they were at least $40 off. Sorry I can't remember the exact details.

Where's this outlet at man? I need these for $30!

I saw a FSR of the 3Ms at the North Bend outlet in WA. I think it was the north bend one. If not, it was the outlet up north (Marysville, Seattle Premium Outlets). Price wasnt down to 30 (haha), but they were at least $40 off. Sorry I can't remember the exact details.

Just have Nike stock locate or start calling outlets.

$72 and change for CGs...doing it more for that $5 coupon than anything lol. Make an outlet trip with my gift card and about 5 of those soon.

Just got this email from Sneakersteal

The Nike Zoom Revis is available now for $59.97

Ellenton Factory
1 (941) 722-0096
(555776-010)
$59.97
Appreciate the lead. I've been looking for this colorway for under retail. Even though with shipping it came to ~$73 - I'm cool with that.

Glad you guys taking advantage of the deal on those CGs. I was going to but then remembered the Sports Zone around me has them $80 in store and they will bless with a slight discount when I grab them like they did my all black ones.

I figured some of you guys would be looking for them for a good price too. It is definitely a sleeper shoe and looks better on foot than it does sitting on the shelves :lol:

grabbed a pair of the cool greys, props to the link.

I wear a 14, no 14s so i went with a 15. Hopefully it doesnt run too big.

Where can I still cop these ??

The laziness is unbelievably shocking....

If I wanted a NIKE shoe, I would look on NIKEDOTCOM.

But here's a huge hint...
Try reading the thread dude, In the last 5-10 pages there are probably half a dozen phone numbers, store names or direct links that tell you where to cop for retial or less...

@JoeyD12 :lol: Easy bro. Trust me, I understand your frustation but looking at my dudes join date he appears to be fairly new so lets show him a little patience.

@NYTimes3 like my dude JoeyD12 said try checking the last few pages as alot of information has been shared in regards to where these can be found. I dont know about up there in NY but down here in the DC area these can still be had at pretty much all of the typical chain shoe stores including Nike Outlets. So you may want to start there.

Last edited:
$72 and change for CGs...doing it more for that $5 coupon than anything lol. Make an outlet trip with my gift card and about 5 of those soon.

They let you stack them? I didn't think they would...
Depends on the rep. In person, they usually apply as many as you have to one order. Treat em as gift cards. I tried using them on separate transactions on my last outlet run with multiple items, but the rep just told me she would combine them all on one sale. Probably wanted to stop me from getting 3 brand new ones on 3 nee survey codes scotch free lol.

Depends on the rep. In person, they usually apply as many as you have to one order. Treat em as gift cards. I tried using them on separate transactions on my last outlet run with multiple items, but the rep just told me she would combine them all on one sale. Probably wanted to stop me from getting 3 brand new ones on 3 nee survey codes scotch free lol.
Haha. this has been my experience too. They used to make me do seperate transactions, but then they started stacking em.

Playing basketball for the first time in many months tonight and just realized I have no basketball shoes. Closest thing I got is my revis'. I know I've seen people in here advise against it, but are they really THAT bad to hoop in?

@JoeyD12
laugh.gif
Easy bro. Trust me, I understand your frustation but looking at my dudes join date he appears to be fairly new so lets show him a little patience.

@NYTimes3 like my dude JoeyD12 said try checking the last few pages as alot of information has been shared in regards to where these can be found. I dont know about up there in NY but down here in the DC area these can still be had at pretty much all of the typical chain shoe stores including Nike Outlets. So you may want to start there.
New or old member, I still encourage people to read the threads. I'm a fairly new member as well dude, and before my first post after I signed up I lurked the forums for like a month, just reading. There are TONS of new members from these summers releases, and a lot of them seem the exact same. They are either lazy, rude or just wanna troll. I'm not trying to take it out on dude and I'm not trying to bite anyone's head off but c'mon bro... We're not your personal assistants, read or search the thread. Specially when this thread is (IMO) the BEST thread on NT, as far as information on how and where to buy well below retail.  END RANT lol sry...
I see how that makes sense now... I have a **** load of them, they have an expiration date though right? I should have taken the damn things, I could probably get $40-$50 off my next purchase if they are still valid.

Frankly I don't follow the shoe so I have no idea what the nicknames are.

I should have taken a picture of the box but they were closing and I saw them on my way out.
Is it 3 different colorways? Because those could be 3 individual colorways...

Frankly I don't follow the shoe so I have no idea what the nicknames are.

I should have taken a picture of the box but they were closing and I saw them on my way out.

Is it 3 different colorways? Because those could be 3 individual colorways...

You described them very accurately. It's pretty self explanatory what you posted. You said blackS, redS, whiteS... Which infers 3 different CW's... That's what I assumed.

Thanks for the post either way, repped. that's def a good look. a lot of dudes looking for those CW's for below retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom