Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I thought I was caught up on the Revis thread,

But I saw this on the FTL release calendar and have no clue what it is.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me its the brown leather & camo pair we saw a few pages back.

I kinda stopped paying attention to the new colorways after I heard they weren't really releasing.

copped

Leather on those camos look amazing but idk about the camo print on them. I'd prefer it to be all brown leather.

Last edited:
over the past month ive picked up the jets for $60 and the cg's and 3m's for $70 each.
pimp.gif

Normally wear a size 11.5 so thats what I got in the jets however since 11.5 was sold out I ended up with 11 in 3m's and 12 in the cg's...the 3m on these is crazy and way more reflective than the 3m on most other shoes however i feel like these are gonna get dirty super quick. Also love that these are perforated leather instead of the mesh material on the other pairs 
tired.gif

anyone else find that these run a little big in the toe area? feel like the mesh material on the toe creases like crazy when im walking and its kinda driving me crazy. Love this shoe and the quality but just feel like the sizing is a little weird but maybe its just me 
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I thought I was caught up on the Revis thread,

But I saw this on the FTL release calendar and have no clue what it is.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me its the brown leather & camo pair we saw a few pages back.

I kinda stopped paying attention to the new colorways after I heard they weren't really releasing.

Just hope they drop those Camos in a sz 14 this time... hated that the Denims only went up to a 13.

No EXT model has been a GR yet.. it wont be a limited as the denims unless they do numbered pairs.. Still more then the denims less than all the GR revis's...

No EXT model has been a GR yet.. it wont be a limited as the denims unless they do numbered pairs.. Still more then the denims less than all the GR revis's...
You can't really say that. There has only been one other Ext pair

Been following this thread for weeks and haven't seen any info on what outlets these hit. Can you clue me in on this?
2 pages backs...

I saw a FSR of the 3Ms at the North Bend outlet in WA. I think it was the north bend one. If not, it was the outlet up north (Marysville, Seattle Premium Outlets). Price wasnt down to 30 (haha), but they were at least $40 off. Sorry I can't remember the exact details.

Dang missed that first time around. Anybody else see them in outlets? Largest size north bend has is an 11

I really hope they do decent #'s this time for the EXT.

BLACKS FOR $80. Site is legit or I wouldn't post, get um.

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/nike-kd-v-premium-aunt-pearl
Lemme help you out Brevis!

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/nike-zoom-revis-black-black-anthracite
What shoes are Revis wearing at training camp?
frown.gif
mad.gif

Ok, reality has officially set in.  Time to stop playing games and change this damn avy.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom