Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

$72 and change for CGs...doing it more for that $5 coupon than anything lol. Make an outlet trip with my gift card and about 5 of those soon.

They let you stack them? I didn't think they would...
Depends on the rep. In person, they usually apply as many as you have to one order. Treat em as gift cards. I tried using them on separate transactions on my last outlet run with multiple items, but the rep just told me she would combine them all on one sale. Probably wanted to stop me from getting 3 brand new ones on 3 nee survey codes scotch free lol.
wow... if this is true then I need to go use them asap. i got like 20 sitting in my inbox :lol:

Need the Jets colorway for the upcoming season

Word, I'm heading to the Cortland camp soon. I might buy a pair and have D Millner sign them, lol. If he shows up.

Will probably get as many sigs as I can on them actually....

Still regret not having Revis sign a pair, SMH.

Last edited:
Word, I'm heading to the Cortland camp soon. I might buy a pair and have D Millner sign them, lol. If he shows up.

Will probably get as many sigs as I can on them actually....

Still regret not having Revis sign a pair, SMH.

You know if they have them at the outlets?

Looks like were done with these eh? well, except maybe some PE's and collector ones that we'll barely be able to get our hands onto. Kinda sucks, really liked this shoe. Still need the 3ms and royals but hopefully they'll start hitting the outlets soon

Key with the coupons is to find the right rep. I wouldn't do 20 at a time doe. :lol:

5 maybe. Basically do it in a way that won't cause them to post your pic on the wall with a beware sign. :rofl:

Saw these on Footlockers release calendar...

Nike Zoom Revis Ext

Ale Brown/Team Orange/Ale Brown

Drops August 30th.

Could be that camo pair a couple pages back?

I thought I was caught up on the Revis thread,

But I saw this on the FTL release calendar and have no clue what it is.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me its the brown leather & camo pair we saw a few pages back.

I kinda stopped paying attention to the new colorways after I heard they weren't really releasing.

I would imagine so, that's strange if footlocker is getting them that means they should be a GR.

Where is dude at that has the camp pair? Idk if he has boxes tho...

Does sail brown match that color? Sneaker bar said they are red and not orange, who knows.

Just saw Footaction is getting them also.

Last edited:
I am literally in LOVE with the brown leather and camos.

I pray that the Revis Gods bless us with a decent number of pairs released.

Damn u Nike for always going in my bank account

Seen scattered sizes at the San Leandro outlet this past weekend.

Last edited:
weren't the denims on the footlocker calendar too? i coulda sworn they were there and we know how that turned out.

Back
Top Bottom