Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Look like camos might be overlooked and maybe even sit, seeing that the Jordan pack drops on Saturday and at least in my area, school starts this week. So all the back school shopping is in the rear view, the camos doesn't have numbers on the tongue. So that make the even more undesirable

You forgot the hideous and tacky part.

Wh
Which outlet? I'm looking to double up (again, much props to JoeyD12 for hooking me up a few months ago :smokin), been on vacation, hiking a lot, and these shoes are like the Energizer bunny, they just keep on going and going..

Always glad to help. I know the majority of outlets are stocking Firs through Apples as far as release dates go. Haven't really seem 3Ms,
Blues, and Knicks hit outlets yet. They will tho, without a doubt. Blackouts not really hitting outlets either, I'm sure they were one of the best sellers. At $40-$50 I'm probably gonna triple up on some volts, firs and apples maybe blackouts if I can find them. Defiantly gonna buy another CW for my indoor turf football season eventhough my pair from last season look brand new after 24 games lol.

My backup pair of Volts came with the box flipped inside out just like my CGs...cheap *** outlets.

FAIR WARNING- A LOT of outlets are doing this. When you order make sure you have them attach a note saying you want them double boxed and if they aren't you're returning them. Not that these boxes are so important, but I stack and store my boxes so I would hate not having one.

Thought this was kinda funny. This CW looks TERRIBLE on these boots lmao. I honestly think at this point the Camo's will be GR. We're a week out and still nothing about limited or numbered pairs from Geiger. It's hilarious how the hype built on the Camo's and because no press on these I highly doubt many people outside this forum and the regular Revis heads even know about these. These will be more limited than regular CW's because of the EXT tag, but we all should have no problem getting pairs. I'll know from my friend in store how many pairs they are getting in the next few days.

just copped the Big Apples from Chandler outlet in Arizona for 65 shipped.
smokin.gif

My true size is a 10, but I got a 9.5. I asked the rep how the condition of the shoe was (would hate to be surprised when I get it) and he told me the 10 had a significant blemish...asked him would he personally cop them and he said man honestly, probably not but if you don't mind getting them dirty or putting in work I would for the price. Told him to get me the best 9.5 he could. /story . Can anyone tell me if I'll be okay going .5 size down?

Last edited:
I called Nike and the support said that their not a TLO and will be posted on the website like any other shoe so it should be a easy cop for whoever wants them

They will be GENERAL RELEASE. God bless #TeamKenzo for coming to their senses. Non TLO usually means they are over 200k pairs. Like the FR3 and Toro 4 that just released. We should all easily get pairs.

The closer it's been getting to these release the more I've felt like it's gonna be a GR. I'm usually right about these things lol

Last edited:
glad to hear there wont be competition over these. going to pick one up a pair for retail, and then double/triple up if they ever hit outlets

Listen, don't take my word as far as general release. I'm saying it feels like a general release, but I'm sure it's gonna be more limited because the EXT tag.

I didn't say plan for outlets lol, don't sleep on these for a second. Secure your first pair and then focus on doubling up.

Like I said earlier no numbers on the tongue and JB got the beast all tied up with the pack.
When they see these on the self, first thing they wil say is " dey ugly ".. If these were limited we all know it would be a million new dudes asking idiotic questions, over and over again in this thread

Like I said earlier no numbers on the tongue and JB got the beast all tied up with the pack.
When they see these on the self, first thing they wil say is " dey ugly ".. If these were limited we all know it would be a million new dudes asking idiotic questions, over and over again in this thread

QFT

Non limited tag is gonna make these sit. Same story with the denims, if they were GR they would be hitting outlets in droves as well.

Apples, Volts > Denims IMO

And both those CW's are in outlets. When the volts were limited people were paying $200 for pairs. I was driving two hour round trip and picking pairs up for people as long as they would cover my $20 gas. And the Volts are probably the nicest most favored CW. I payed retail for 3 pairs of Volts and ended up giving a pair to my homegirls lil brother cus he would always sweat my shoes volts and drool on em and his parents weren't hearing about any shoes over $50. Just reminded me when I was a kid and wanted for shoes before I was old enough for a real job, I mowed lawns and shoveled snow tho and saved up for a pair or two a year. Anyway he loved the shoe, kid was thrilled.

I just can't see denims or even these Camo's being a nicer CW and having more aesthetic appeal. But slap limited on them, and people will pay well over retail. I think the volts tho, people truly did appreciate the CW more than the "tag"

Funny times we live in...

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can cop the volts at a decent price?

Outlets.

Check back in the thread it's been posted. Or Nike live chat and stock locate a pair, it's actually fairly simple. Or if your lucky enough someone will choose to share the info they very kindly shared before many times, again. lol

I still really like the denims - i really wish they were more widely available so i could cop a pair. I like them better than the camo's but camos will be copped. Stupid 224 pair nonsense kept me from getting them unless i feel like paying $300+ which im not doing.

The camos were on Footlocker's release calendar, but disappeared a few days after. So I doubt any places outside of NDC and Nike Town will be selling these. Stranger things have happened though.

Do outlets usually ship standard? Ordered yesterday had to call today and was told they hadn't got to emailing tracking info.

Also wondering how long the volts/greys could be at outlets...

Last edited:
Camo's are def GR. My go to Champs store expects a FSR multiple pairs per size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom