Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Nike Town Chicago and NY has the cool grey's  full run of sizes...

Nike Town Dallas has the Black/Pink and Jets colors. 

Nike Town Las Vegas is always sleeping never called and check there...

Just got these cool greys in. I'm speechless. Literally this may be the perfect casual/training shoe. Cusion, support, overall comfort - it's all there.

Literally the only thing missing from these is a few crazy colorways and nikeid. I'm glad the hype is low on them so they will be easier to get, but low hype means low chance at nikeid as well.

Hopefully the "jets" and or "crimsons" hit the outlets soon. Hell, even a sale price online would be sweet!!!!

Any word on whether the black/anthracite will hit NDC? I've got a voucher from Nike from a defective pair of AM 2012 but I don't know if its valid at the Nike Towns.

Just asked nikeid on twitter if one of the releases being announced tomorrow alongside the YOTS stuff would be the revis.

"Not yet" was their answer. To me that means it may happen at some point? It's better than a definite no.

I love the cool grey's, I def wear them the most. But the volts are def the sickest to drop period. If your close to NY/NJ the Willowbrook Mall still had pairs in stock recently. Volts are way sicker in person/on foot. Def recommend busting your *** to find a pair.

Any word on whether the black/anthracite will hit NDC? I've got a voucher from Nike from a defective pair of AM 2012 but I don't know if its valid at the Nike Towns.
Shane at sneakerworld 845-791-4440 is taking orders for the black/anthracite, posted a few days ago about it. Tell him Joey D sent you. I ordered my pair from him last week and they will be in tomorrow, will post photos. My bad, I'm starting to sound like a broken record, lol.

:wow: these customs are sweet. They are on ebay for BIN $799 and $899 though :hah: that's ridiculous

Last edited:
Its crazy I cant even find the volts on ebay anybody got any info on locations selling these?

Yeezy's are super dope and to those saying the color way has been over done I disagree. So black/red Jordan color ways have been overdone also?

Had a question, my man. Do you know the highest size your man carries at his shop in all colorways?
If you call him, he can order most sizes. He doesn't really stock too many pairs. He mostly does phone orders and ships them for the Zoom Revis. He has a few CG's and Crimsons in store generic sizes tho 8.5-11. Sizes are running out quick and tho on nike.net.

NIKE IS DOING A RESTOCK ON NIKE.NET FOR THE VOLT ZOOM REVIS FEBRUARY 15! YOU CAN GET A PAIR IF YOU HAVE A NIKE RETAILER ORDER YOU A PAIR OFF NIKE.NET. MY BOY SHANE CAN DO THIS IF YOU CALL DAY BEFORE OR MORNING OF, BECAUSE RETAILERS ARE GONNA BE PULLING THESE OFF NIKE.NET LIKE FIRE TO STOCK THEIR SHELVES. GOOD LUCK!

NIKE IS DOING A RESTOCK ON NIKE.NET FOR THE VOLT ZOOM REVIS FEBRUARY 15! YOU CAN GET A PAIR IF YOU HAVE A NIKE RETAILER ORDER YOU A PAIR OFF NIKE.NET. MY BOY SHANE CAN DO THIS IF YOU CALL DAY BEFORE OR MORNING OF, BECAUSE RETAILERS ARE GONNA BE PULLING THESE OFF NIKE.NET LIKE FIRE TO STOCK THEIR SHELVES. GOOD LUCK!

my man.

shane and joeyD12 coming through again for me.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom