Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Excited to see more CW release dates asap. I rarely double up on shoe models, but I might have to with this, especially with any CWs that hit the clearance bins.

NIKE IS DOING A RESTOCK ON NIKE.NET FOR THE VOLT ZOOM REVIS FEBRUARY 15! YOU CAN GET A PAIR IF YOU HAVE A NIKE RETAILER ORDER YOU A PAIR OFF NIKE.NET. MY BOY SHANE CAN DO THIS IF YOU CALL DAY BEFORE OR MORNING OF, BECAUSE RETAILERS ARE GONNA BE PULLING THESE OFF NIKE.NET LIKE FIRE TO STOCK THEIR SHELVES. GOOD LUCK!
What's nike.net?

Pro bowl edition

a5bvow.jpg

These PEs? I'd cop if released

Check your DTLR stores, I saw the CG there
I just spoke to the champs yardline in the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ and they have volts left. I might be going down there this weekend for the Jordan 5's. So other champs stores should have them if you do your research.

What's nike.net?
Nike.net is a website for authorized Nike retailers, it's the website they use to order the shoes they choose to stock their shelves with. It also has release information, dates, restocking dates, and shoe information.

Could use some help copping volts in Canada (or getting them to Canada). Got CG off eBay but the volts are a little much on there. Couldn't get my fam to help out on the border either lol. This shoe is too fire, I gotta find a source to get em!

NIKE IS DOING A RESTOCK ON NIKE.NET FOR THE VOLT ZOOM REVIS FEBRUARY 15! YOU CAN GET A PAIR IF YOU HAVE A NIKE RETAILER ORDER YOU A PAIR OFF NIKE.NET. MY BOY SHANE CAN DO THIS IF YOU CALL DAY BEFORE OR MORNING OF, BECAUSE RETAILERS ARE GONNA BE PULLING THESE OFF NIKE.NET LIKE FIRE TO STOCK THEIR SHELVES. GOOD LUCK!
Perfect timing.  Hopefully I can snatch up my pair.  Good looks homie!
nthat.gif

So, to clarify...we should wait until Feb 14th to call at the earliest?  

I'm fine with calling right now to be honest haha.  Just wanted to make sure we couldn't go ahead and do so.

My black/red pair just came in and instantly I gave them a full workout. Jogged 7 minutes on the treadmill then did a full leg workout. Goodness, boys! I haven't felt such comfort straight out the box since the Kobe V's or maybe the Roshe's. The inner locking sleeve and the full length Zoom are incredible. Shoes are so clean and the 'red' on the black / red pair are more of a infared color which I think is so clean.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy these at retail and the CG are gonna be a problem for summer.

hats off Nike. This is an amazing shoe- in and out.

That champs Yardline is about 35 mins away from me, I was there last week and they had all colorways of the revis minus cool grey's. Think imma go back today or tomm and finally buy a pair.

That champs Yardline is about 35 mins away from me, I was there last week and they had all colorways of the revis minus cool grey's. Think imma go back today or tomm and finally buy a pair.

Does anyone know if they take phone orders? I can't find the volts anywhere currently

Back
Top Bottom