Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I found the jets cw about a month ago at an outlet out of the blue I couldnt believe it since they had barely came out but I had to cop even tho I hate the jets but the details on that shoe are just too sick very nicely constructed shoe by nike

I found the jets cw about a month ago at an outlet out of the blue I couldnt believe it since they had barely came out but I had to cop even tho I hate the jets but the details on that shoe are just too sick very nicely constructed shoe by nike
how much was it at an outlet

Found the Cool Grey at my local Champs, but they were out of my size 12. They were able to locate a pair and have it shipped to me. I didn't think much of the Cool Grey, until I saw them in store today and I had to have them.

Looking for the Cool Greys in an 11.5 either online or in store/phone order? Can anyone help me out? Can find these anywhereee

Looking for the Cool Greys in an 11.5 either online or in store/phone order? Can anyone help me out? Can find these anywhereee
Anybody else wanna tell this dude for me? lol Call Shane at sneaker world in Monticello, NY. 845-791-4440. reliable and great service. I get all my pairs there and 5-6 dudes from this site got their pairs from him. Tell him Joey D sent you, and he'll hook you up $140 shipped. He's working tomorrow so I would call ASAP.

Anybody else wanna tell this dude for me? lol Call Shane at sneaker world in Monticello, NY. 845-791-4440. reliable and great service. I get all my pairs there and 5-6 dudes from this site got their pairs from him. Tell him Joey D sent you, and he'll hook you up $140 shipped. He's working tomorrow so I would call ASAP.

Thanks homie will do...Hopefully they have my size!

I normally don't do this but I'm heading to my Willowbrook tomorrow and they have VOLTS in stock, IDK what sizes yet but if u want a pair PM me.

I really wish they would release the pro bowl shoes  since people who wear a small size under size 10 can never get them when they leak to ebay and what not. Also, when they hit the outelts via a return or something they are around ~$80 depending on what type of store, factory or clearance.

Back
Top Bottom