Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

greens need a discount on NDC... should hopefully come soon. i need to see if my champs will stock locate the volts though, my #1 CW so far and OF COURSE they sell out immediately

How do these fit? I have wide feet

I wear a 14 in Kobe vi and kd iv

Those are narrow shoes would these be the same? Thanks

ohhhhhhhhhh NDC you sneaky, sneaky devils you

hope everyone gets their pairs and stops asking when they are going to drop since you all have a chance now

:nthat:

Nike offers them to retailers for order to stock their shelves before then end up on NDC. So if you see some on shelves, or being posted in here, they will be on NDC 2-3 weeks later. I SHOULD have word about the red/blacks tomorrow. Amped for this CW.

Y
Nike offers them to retailers for order to stock their shelves before then end up on NDC. So if you see some on shelves, or being posted in here, they will be on NDC 2-3 weeks later. I SHOULD have word about the red/blacks tomorrow. Amped for this CW.
Yeah me too man!!! Been waiting on those since I saw 'em. Best cw by far, at least from the pictures.

Y
Yeah me too man!!! Been waiting on those since I saw 'em. Best cw by far, at least from the pictures.

A spot by me is doing a special. Buy any two pair of Revis for $220. They don't have the Volts though. PM for details.

Back
Top Bottom