Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Mine are fine, the icy sole gets dirty but I clean the entire shoe and sole every time I wear them. I wore them to the bar during a NYC winter and mine are fine...spray them with that champs stain blocker ****, that's what I use.

Out of curiosity what do you use to clean them? Can't seem to keep the fabricy part clean

I have to size up in most Lebrons . . . I am a 13 regularly but in most Lebrons and the Kobe 7's I am a 14 . . . what size should I get in these

Not sure if anyone saw it, but Geiger posted on that IG photo that "killer new color ways coming tomorrow". Perhaps the official launch of the All Black and Black/Red?

let's hope its not the launch of the red/black as i thought i would have more time to get the money right after spending it on the all black pair recently

add to that the all star game nike releases and i really really hope its not the announcement of the red/black dropping anytime soon

My black/red pair just came in and instantly I gave them a full workout. Jogged 7 minutes on the treadmill then did a full leg workout. Goodness, boys! I haven't felt such comfort straight out the box since the Kobe V's or maybe the Roshe's. The inner locking sleeve and the full length Zoom are incredible. Shoes are so clean and the 'red' on the black / red pair are more of a infared color which I think is so clean.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy these at retail and the CG are gonna be a problem for summer.

hats off Nike. This is an amazing shoe- in and out.

Nice little review.. How was the outsole grip when running around? Any lateral issues? The bottom seems to just have circles, so no real rhythm or reason on actual design vs. performance... Is the zoom like a forefoot pod, and heel pod? You can see the circles when you take the insoles out. Or is it a full on zoom air setup, seen for the first time in almost a decade.

I gotta say though. Nike needs to release more dual zoom based cross trainers.. The last one I can remember was back in 2004, with the zoom air trainer 1, followed with the re retro in 2008 of the tennis variety... Since that time frame, we have always had either forefoot zoom only or heel only. For $130 on a low shoe, I would assume we get the full performance treatment here.. Can anyone confirm?

I wasn't too keen on the price initially. But this is a nice step with the full use of zoom on a velcro strapped version of a cross trainer.. It tends to bring out all the best features I look for in a gym shoe.

Just saw that too...I was on Nike.net today and it said NOTHING about a release or ordering info for any new colorways. I'm really surprised he said there are colors releasing, there is no other info out there anywhere, seems strange.

It really helps to read the thread through f
Where'd you get these? Looking to cop these or some black/volts ... if they're are anymore 
frown.gif
r
Where'd you get these? Looking to cop these or some black/volts ... if they're are anymore 
frown.gif

Not trying to be a **** or anything but It really helps if you have questions, if you read the thread for the past two or three days for information you might be looking for. I have probably posted on this thread literally 50 times a very detailed post about where to get these shoes, as well as the Volts. My bad, I'm not trying to be a **** or anything but people gotta start reading a little of the thread it's a lot easier!

Call my boy Shane at sneakerworld in Monticello, NY. Tell him Joey D sent you and he'll hook you up $140 shipped. He's taking orders for the blacks now but they're selling fast. The volts are in store only in select champs stores (mostly) very limited and very hard to find. Champs Willowbrook Mall, NJ has them, but they don't ship.

Welcome to NT!

Volt are pretty much gone for retail. There was a rumor about a restock on Nike.net or something similar in Feb a page or so back.~

It's not a rumor, Nike is making available sizes 9 through 10.5 FOR ORDER BY RETAILERS, on feb 15. So Shane CAN order you a pair if you call him on the 15th in the MORNING.

Out of curiosity what do you use to clean them? Can't seem to keep the fabricy part clean

I spray all my shoes with the Champs brand stain blocker/water repellant. I use that initially and then I'm just careful. After I wear them I use a tooth brush and a bigger brush that loops on my fingers - it looks like a brass knuckle - but make sure it's not too abrasive or it will scratch your kicks. Then I use a mr clean magic eraser for the leather scuffs/plastic/foam and I use a non chemical cleaner spray (no bleach or alcohol) on the outsole and midsoles or rubber parts. If your talking about the suede/leather upper material, just use soap and warm water in a tooth brush, scrub gently and rinse. I'm a nut job when it comes to keeping my shoes clean.

KNICKS CW ZOOMREVIS
Heard a few things about these, thought it was Hype until I saw this...This might be what's dropping "tomorrow". It is Basketball season... Copping every CW, don't matter!

I have to size up in most Lebrons . . . I am a 13 regularly but in most Lebrons and the Kobe 7's I am a 14 . . . what size should I get in these
I'd say this shoe runs pretty true to size, i think people mistake the tightness as in oh i need to order half a size up, but these really form to your foot cause of the flywire... and it sucks cause you are really large foot so they dont make to many 13.5 halfs in shoes anymore.  I went .5 up and to me it might be to much room, so i ordered my true size in the all blacks... Hopefully this help you out?

those knicks look real good. this shoe looks like it has a TON of potential, i just need to start copping... still need that champs SKU for the volts if anyones got it...

KNICKS CW ZOOMREVIS
Heard a few things about these, thought it was Hype until I saw this...This might be what's dropping "tomorrow". It is Basketball season... Copping every CW, don't matter!

If those Knicks release they will be had. No questions asked. Straight heat.

I spray all my shoes with the Champs brand stain blocker/water repellant. I use that initially and then I'm just careful. After I wear them I use a tooth brush and a bigger brush that loops on my fingers - it looks like a brass knuckle - but make sure it's not too abrasive or it will scratch your kicks. Then I use a mr clean magic eraser for the leather scuffs/plastic/foam and I use a non chemical cleaner spray (no bleach or alcohol) on the outsole and midsoles or rubber parts. If your talking about the suede/leather upper material, just use soap and warm water in a tooth brush, scrub gently and rinse. I'm a nut job when it comes to keeping my shoes clean.

Thanks mate, yeah was referring to the suede. I use the footlocker gel cleaner on everything, but it don't work on suede. I'm also retentive about keeping them fresh, so appreciate the reply.... Never thought of using a magic eraser either!

Those Blazers PEs gotta be for Aldridge with that Texas logo & the nike swoosh being where Dallas is

I'm surprised they can use the Blazers logo.

The knicks colorway is dope too but I'm getting tired of these colorways no being available to the public.

That's a good question. I believe Nike also put the Real Madrid logo on some Nadal PEs in the past. Maybe since they're not for sale they can use it?

I was able to order the wolf greys over the phone from eastbay yesterday morning. The price was 139.99 for whatever reason but i used LKS1ME4T for 15% off. Product number is 55776010

Last edited:
All blacks are available from sneaker lounge, 914-771-7500 or 201-497-3300 and oneness, (859) 276-2316
Just ordered my blackouts from Oneness, 145 shipped, ships to Canada as well which is helpful since it doesn't seem like we'll ever be getting these. Just need those black and reds now...

Back
Top Bottom