Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

TO THOSE WHO NEED THEM ACT QUICKLY CG ZOOM REVIS' UP ON NDC FULL SIZE RUN

wen 1/2 size up on the cool greys, hopefully they look good in person.
I did the same thing, and i kind of regret it...  They run pretty much true to size IMO.  But if you are going to use them for training then they might be okay cause running training shoes you want a little more room.

I did the same thing, and i kind of regret it...  They run pretty much true to size IMO.  But if you are going to use them for training then they might be okay cause running training shoes you want a little more room.

too many mixed opinions on sizing so I just went 1/2 sz up.

Someone told me the Kobe 8s ran tts and they fit me snug, so it's whatever at this point :lol:

I love it when people say, "ill wait for em to go on sale, and save the money."  Is 6 months of not having the shoe, and a possible risk of them selling out really worth a probable $20 saved to you???? judas!

U

Someone told me the Kobe 8s ran tts and they fit me snug, so it's whatever at this point :lol:[/quote

Someone told me the Kobe 8s ran tts and they fit me snug, so it's whatever at this point :lol:
U did the right thing man. U sound like me with a wide foot, if that's so then ur good. The Kobe 8 fits me the same way, snug. I went up a half size in the revis and they are perfect. My normal size wouldn't have worked at all.......too small.

how easy do the cool greys dirty?

Mine are fine, the icy sole gets dirty but I clean the entire shoe and sole every time I wear them. I wore them to the bar during a NYC winter and mine are fine...spray them with that champs stain blocker ****, that's what I use.

U
U did the right thing man. U sound like me with a wide foot, if that's so then ur good. The Kobe 8 fits me the same way, snug. I went up a half size in the revis and they are perfect. My normal size wouldn't have worked at all.......too small.

I was buying size 9's and I normally wear and 8.5 and I have wide feet. I thought they ran small at first cus they were just laced tight, I bought 4 pairs in 9 and I regret it, just got my 8.5 blacks a few days ago and I'm buying 8.5's from here on out. Both were very supportive and comfortable, the only difference is a small amount of toe room in the 9. The width feels the same.

Welcome to NT!

Volt are pretty much gone for retail. There was a rumor about a restock on Nike.net or something similar in Feb a page or so back.~

Man looks like the cool greys are sold out in my size on NDC. Hopefully they restock or I can stock locate at Champs. Yet something else I'm probably miss out on.

Man looks like the cool greys are sold out in my size on NDC. Hopefully they restock or I can stock locate at Champs. Yet something else I'm probably miss out on.

Mine too, been waiting all month for these to hit NDC and of course when they do my sz 14s are gone lol

Back
Top Bottom