Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

So I chatted with an Eastbay Rep yesterday regarding the CG $140 pricing and they told me it was due to popularity and that the price was correct. Today I check their site and the price is adjusted to $129.99. Sweet

might have to order the cg's from champs using the promo code trix provided. best deal ive seen yet. good looking out bro.

anyone whos had theirs for a little while...do they fit a little looser after a couple wears, after theyre broken in? because im not sure i like how snug they fit. theyre definitely comfy as all hell...just a little tight for me. any insight would be appreciated, as im a little hesitant to pull the trigger.

They
might have to order the cg's from champs using the promo code trix provided. best deal ive seen yet. good looking out bro.

anyone whos had theirs for a little while...do they fit a little looser after a couple wears, after theyre broken in? because im not sure i like how snug they fit. theyre definitely comfy as all hell...just a little tight for me. any insight would be appreciated, as im a little hesitant to pull the trigger.
They definitely fit a little snug and no they dont really loosen up after wears, at least mine haven't. I went up a half size and was fine.

After I get my all-blacks in I may have to go after the red/blacks. I'd be all over them for sure if they'd flip the CW black with a red strap.

Last edited:

(Dj clark kent instagram)

38ab4d666cbd11e29ade22000a1f9bd0_7.jpg

I'm in love.

My Cool Grey finally came in this week. These shoes are amazing. They are by far the most comfortable shoe out there. Hoping to get a couple of more colorways.

if you have wide feet go up a half size

if you wear a 13 just get a 14

these shoes are long narrow but crazy comfortable

I have ds pair of the crimsons in a sz 9 looking to trade for a sz 8 or 8.5 any help would be appreciated

hey guys new to the "Niketalk" forum but ive been watching this closely. anyone know if the pro bowls are releasing to public. And what is the price range for a pair of the oregon revis in wither color. Thanks for anyones help in advance

hey guys new to the "Niketalk" forum but ive been watching this closely. anyone know if the pro bowls are releasing to public. And what is the price range for a pair of the oregon revis in wither color. Thanks for anyones help in advance
none of those colorways are available to the public. they were made specifically for athletes. they may pop up on ebay at some point, but I wouldn't count on it. And if they did, be prepared to pay 7-8x the retail price of the shoe. Welcome to the forums.

not gonna happen...

Trolling on eBay and what did I find? A friends and family version of the Crimsons. For a STEAL. Some signs of slight wear, but they're my size so I can live with it. As you can see they have the Revis Island logo on the inside of the heel, The Aliquippa branded insole on the left shoe, and the picture of the state of PA with the star on the right insole. Comes with a second set of crimson laces as well. I was kinda sad that the retail version of the shoes don't get the lace tips like the F&F versions do, but after seeing them in person, it doesn't really matter. All this time I thought they were metal but they are actually plastic. In any case, I love the shoe and as a big JETS fan and big Revis fan, I couldn't be happier. Great shoe, great comfort and excellent build quality and materials. 

I've been thinking about this a bit. This is one of those models 5 to 10 years from now alot of people are gonna be like "man they need to bring those back they're classic!" or "I can't believe i slept on those Revis 1's". To me this is where the majority my sneaker $ is going to new designs with quality material.

I'm wondering if I should get an 11 or 11.5

I wear and 11 in all my Jordans, an 11 in the KD Vs but I wear 11.5s in AM 90s and such.

Back
Top Bottom