Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

My list continues to grow...thank you Nike.  Just in case I was tempted to make any impulse JB purchases, the thirst for these will stop me.

Going to finally cave and grab a few colorways.  Those Knicks are definitely a must for me.

Damn those knicks are fresh!!! Cool Grey's arrive today!!!
devil.gif

Slated for a GR comes summer. Looks pretty dope but they need to make an OKC cw.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Sorry bro don't kno where willowbrook mall is

Dude READ THE THREAD, haha. Someone posts everyday where to find them. Literally,
The post before your last post says where you can find them.

Willowbrook Mall Champs Yardline has them, but they don't ship. I haven't heard of any other store or website that has them left in stock.

niketowns sticker price is 140...

they must have adjusted it to 130 for nike.com so people would buy them and not hesittate due to a $10 price hike

124964l.jpg

niketowns sticker price is 140..

they must have adjusted it to 130 for nike.com so people would buy them and not hesittate due to a $10 price hike

It's $140 at a lot of places, NDC is less on the Fir/crimsons because they're so widely available. I've seen crimsons at $119. I def wanna pick up another Fir pair to wear on Sundays to match my Jets ****. The green and white is sick...still an awesome CW.

124964l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom