Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Just got my blackout's in the mail today. Shoutout to Joey D and Shane at Sneakerworld. Super fast shipping!!

Just got my cool greys from nike.com today. Not going to lie, I like them better than my volts. They go with everything

got my jets pair earlier @ willowbrook mall. these are so nice looks wise & comfy too. i think da cool grey are da best pair out @ da moment but went with da jets since that's my team. will post pics tomorrow.

got my jets pair earlier @ willowbrook mall. these are so nice looks wise & comfy too. i think da cool grey are da best pair out @ da moment but went with da jets since that's my team. will post pics tomorrow.
Good choice. Yeah I think they cg's are the best right now as well. The jets is a great cw. Maybe second best right now until the all red drops. The reds are easily the best cw hands down. Reds, CG's then Jets!!!

I can't wait for that Knicks colorway to drop... loving that it's a GR... I can't seem to figure what size fits better... have both a 9.5 and 10 in the Jets colorway and was going to to return the one that didn't fit... but I can't seem to decide which to go with lol

I can't wait for that Knicks colorway to drop... loving that it's a GR... I can't seem to figure what size fits better... have both a 9.5 and 10 in the Jets colorway and was going to to return the one that didn't fit... but I can't seem to decide which to go with lol
i have an 11 in the CG and 10.5 in the black i like my 10.5 better... If i want to go running ill probably wear the 11s 

Just got my blackout's in the mail today. Shoutout to Joey D and Shane at Sneakerworld. Super fast shipping!!

We're gonna keep the Revis's coming for everyone from my boy Shane @ sneakerworld. Best place to cop ZR's! Great customer service, fast and efficient plus cheap! I'll keep everyone posted for the next release and take advance orders. My guess is Red/Black colorway in the next two weeks. Coppin em before anybody even knew they dropped...

We're gonna keep the Revis's coming for everyone from my boy Shane @ sneakerworld. Best place to cop ZR's! Great customer service, fast and efficient plus cheap! I'll keep everyone posted for the next release and take advance orders. My guess is Red/Black colorway in the next two weeks. Coppin em before anybody even knew they dropped...
Red/Black and im done with the revis 1 till next football season!  Passing on the NY colorways!  Oh wait they have some blue joints coming out as well right??

Red/Black and im done with the revis 1 till next football season!  Passing on the NY colorways!  Oh wait they have some blue joints coming out as well right??

Blue/white, Silver/Neon, and White/Silver. Then Knicks&nets this summer. The Silver and neon is sick! It's the Oregon CW without the PE markings.

My cool Grey's arrived yesterday and wore them to work today.....I have all the Revis' so far and IMO these are the best as far as comfort and materials.

The toe box is more of a mesh instead of the nylon like ballistic material on the Jets, Volts, and Crimsons. No clicking/popping sound, more comfortable, more room in the toe area. And the matte grey on the heel and toe are nubuck type material, which has a very nice feel to it.

Extremely impressed, such a great mix of textures and materials and technology(flywire, full length zoom), and since they are grey and go with everything......will be worn daily!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom