Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I'm really torn between the CGs Blackouts and Crimsons... I also want a lot of the upcoming colorways... anyone know if the upcoming GRs (including blackouts) will hit NDC and Champs?  I'd order from Sneakerworld, but I just wanna know if I can count on the major retailers as a backup

^Get CGs off champs, use the code i posted earlier...should come out to 117 shipped

Last edited:
I'm really torn between the CGs Blackouts and Crimsons... I also want a lot of the upcoming colorways... anyone know if the upcoming GRs (including blackouts) will hit NDC and Champs?  I'd order from Sneakerworld, but I just wanna know if I can count on the major retailers as a backup
^

via planetwill

Maaan....the Revis' r jus DESTROYIN my cop list :rofl:

^Get CGs off champs, use the code i posted earlier...should come out to 117 shipped

Yeah I know, but as far as looks the crimsons soles won't yellow, that's why I'm torn. I hope all the CWs we've seen will hit champs and NDC

Yeah I know, but as far as looks the crimsons soles won't yellow, that's why I'm torn. I hope all the CWs we've seen will hit champs and NDC
If your concerned about yellowing then call up nike and order a pair of the blackouts. My pair finally came, they look legit in person

Picked up the Volts today from Champs Yardline. I really didn't intend on buying these, but IMO they look MUCH better in person. These crappy cell phone pics don't do them justice. My phone can't really get the Volt color right. For anyone with Roshes, the volt on these seem a little more yellow than the Roshe insoles. Regardless, I really like this colorway. I was worried that these would be super tight, but they're not. I'll be honest, they're a bit snug, but they are not at all uncomfortable. My feet are a little on the wider side. I wish I could've snapped a picture of the glowing insoles, but my camera just couldn't do it 
eyes.gif
. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. I have Cool Greys coming in pretty soon. I was supposed to get 'em yesterday, but Nemo kinda screwed that up.

Picked up the Volts today from Champs Yardline. I really didn't intend on buying these, but IMO they look MUCH better in person. These crappy cell phone pics don't do them justice. My phone can't really get the Volt color right. For anyone with Roshes, the volt on these seem a little more yellow than the Roshe insoles. Regardless, I really like this colorway. I was worried that these would be super tight, but they're not. I'll be honest, they're a bit snug, but they are not at all uncomfortable. My feet are a little on the wider side. I wish I could've snapped a picture of the glowing insoles, but my camera just couldn't do it 
eyes.gif

. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. I have Cool Greys coming in pretty soon. I was supposed to get 'em yesterday, but Nemo kinda screwed that up.

[/quoteI I have too agree.... Those pics don't do justice lmbo! You got a blackberry my dude? Lol

Hey JoeyD do you think sneakerworld can get their hands on a pair of volts size 11?

10.5 on the 15th @ Sneakerworld - call early. I can get volts but I gotta drive to go get them for dudes. Might go down this week, was gonna go sat but the roads are were **** and I ended up getting "shoe drunk" and buying fighter foams, squadrons and crimson 3's, so I took my *** home before I went to Yardline and spent another $200 on shoes or gear to match. What a ******g weekend, sat and ********ted with Shane for an hour or two today. He's gonna do a frequent buyer program since people cop multiple pairs, most likely. I know I do! CG's on sale there $120 shipped! Hit him up!! Sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5.

CRIMSONS are my LEAST favorite pair, hands down. And I have TWO of them. They're great for athletics because the leather and mesh is so tuff, and I guess they're great too because they're my least favorite CW so I don't mind ******g them up on a turf field. Honestly tho, they're still in great shape after a 10 game season. To each their own, but I would def skip the crimson and wait for the REDS. I wanna start calling them the "bloods" cus that's what I think when I see them, idk why. The BLUES can be the "crips"...lol. Stupid.

10.5 on the 15th @ Sneakerworld - call early. I can get volts but I gotta drive to go get them for dudes. Might go down this week, was gonna go sat but the roads are were **** and I ended up getting "shoe drunk" and buying fighter foams, squadrons and crimson 3's, so I took my *** home before I went to Yardline and spent another $200 on shoes or gear to match. What a ******g weekend, sat and ********ted with Shane for an hour or two today. He's gonna do a frequent buyer program since people cop multiple pairs, most likely. I know I do! CG's on sale there $120 shipped! Hit him up!! Sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5.
See that's what the **** I'm talking, you the ******g man JoeyD. Rep just for that story "shoe drunk" I love it lmfao!!!!

CRIMSONS are my LEAST favorite pair, hands down. And I have TWO of them. They're great for athletics because the leather and mesh is so tuff, and I guess they're great too because they're my least favorite CW so I don't mind ******g them up on a turf field. Honestly tho, they're still in great shape after a 10 game season. To each their own, but I would def skip the crimson and wait for the REDS. I wanna start calling them the "bloods" cus that's what I think when I see them, idk why. The BLUES can be the "crips"...lol. Stupid.

Yeah I do like black/reds... I'll def wait for them if they're coming out pretty soon(like in the next month or 2). If not ill prob get the CG or blackouts right now

is the COOL GREY colorway much more limited than the other two? I'm having way too much trouble finding a 14

Dnt think theyre classified as LIMITED, but theyre def in higher demand than crimsons n jets. Cant even find a sz11 nemore

Glad i copped already :smokin

Last edited:
Cool Greys came in from Eastbay today. Really happy I picked these up for less than retail. I was just wondering if the "FAMILY" stitching on anyone else's pair doesn't line up with the tongue. I don't have my Volts with me, but I didn't notice anything when I looked yesterday. Doesn't really bother me, just wondering.

Not that bad of a defect but damn bro sry to see that. I ordered from eastbay as well, and aside from that ******* grey box beater, pair is flawless

Cool Greys came in from Eastbay today. Really happy I picked these up for less than retail. I was just wondering if the "FAMILY" stitching on anyone else's pair doesn't line up with the tongue. I don't have my Volts with me, but I didn't notice anything when I looked yesterday. Doesn't really bother me, just wondering.

Such a clean *** shoe, what size are you those things look tiny! Lol the "family" is off centered in a few of mine too, not that much tho. Doesn't matter much, it's behind the tongue. I def wanna double up on the Fir and CGs! I would have to agree with Exile that they aren't limited, nowhere near the volts.
But they are higher in demand so more where def sold. I can get CG's in most sizes, my local champs has full size runs.

@melo- lol I'm glad you enjoyed the story, it was def a weekend for the books! Got my hands on the unreleased Crimson 3, pulled that one outta my ***...lol at FNL no less! I was quite impressed with myself. If u need a CG let me know I'm always passing that mall.

Hope everyone was able to cop some heat with the releases/restocks. I'm starting to get a little itchy tho for those RED boys to drop, keep checking with Shane daily. THEY HAVE TO DROP THIS MONTH, I thought nike was releasing them back to back to keep the HYPE alive on them, quick CW releases like that have people feeling like they're gonna miss out, so they buy quicker. Maybe they're slowing them down so people can get their pockets in order and the hype builds even more, get everyone thirsty and then lay it on them like they do with the Lebron's. I sure ******g hope not, I loved that about this shoe, minimal hype. I think Sole Collector is planning something with the ZR, these revis's have the potential to be a hype release shoe if people stop sleeping on them. Shane is gonna make some calls tomorrow for me to some reps. Until then patiently waiting for the next Revis drop...

Until then, double down deadstock...

Glad I copped a pair of the blackouts yesterday I was going to wait to see what fnl was going to drop tomorrow with the restock but said f that, I don't need anymore J's. The ZR is a really clean looking shoe don't see why they don't get more attention.

I'm a 10.5, but I agree the shoes do look small in the pic lol. Yeah, I'm not mad about the off-centered "FAMILY", just found it a little odd.

I can't wait to actually rock these. I tried them on and they are super comfortable on feet. The weather by me has been pretty nasty, so I'd feel bad wearing them out. I'm not sure which pair I like more. I like the materials on the Volts more, but the CGs are such a clean colorway.

Last edited:
Those little add ons on the F&F editions just make the shoe that much better :smh:
still like the shoe tho

[quote name="JoeyD12" url="/t/505562/official-nike-zoom-revis-1-cool-greys-on-ndc-all-blacks-are-rolling-out/1560#post_]

Hope everyone was able to cop some heat with the releases/restocks. I'm starting to get a little itchy tho for those RED boys to drop, keep checking with Shane daily. THEY HAVE TO DROP THIS MONTH, I thought nike was releasing them back to back to keep the HYPE alive on them, quick CW releases like that have people feeling like they're gonna miss out, so they buy quicker. Maybe they're slowing them down so people can get their pockets in order and the hype builds even more, get everyone thirsty and then lay it on them like they do with the Lebron's. I sure ******g hope not, I loved that about this shoe, minimal hype. I think Sole Collector is planning something with the ZR, these revis's have the potential to be a hype release shoe if people stop sleeping on them. Shane is gonna make some calls tomorrow for me to some reps. Until then patiently waiting for the next Revis drop...
[/quote]

Yea those reds r killin me lol dnt wonna cop nething till those drop....and i agree wit u on the hype. I think theyre jus letting the CGs, Jets, n Crimsons sell out first before dropping more colors. Looks like they r aware of ppl buying multiple pairs of each cw. I mean obviously multiple cops can be said for every pair of shoe...but theres somethin special bout these revis'...highly coveted among REAL heads

N if these ever drop on id???.....oh jesus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom