Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I really like all of the colorways so far, none of them are misses.  I wanna get either the Cool Greys or Crimsons right now, and maybe the Blues, Black/Reds, Nets, or Knicks.  Are most of these releasing this spring/summer? Also, One thing that I'm not sure I like about some of these is that the clear soles will eventually yellow. What do you guys think?

I really like all of the colorways so far, none of them are misses.  I wanna get either the Cool Greys or Crimsons right now, and maybe the Blues, Black/Reds, Nets, or Knicks.  Are most of these releasing this spring/summer? Also, One thing that I'm not sure I like about some of these is that the clear soles will eventually yellow. What do you guys think?

Get the cool greys. When a shoe is this comfortable, you're gonna want to wear it all the time. Grey you can do that. Crimsons are a little tougher to do that. Either way you can't go wrong though.

That

That really upset me too with the Fir/CG the icy sole will def yellow, even the volts/crimsons have a translucent sole...it is what it is tho, hopefully the ZR2 will be better thane first! Probably not in a Jets CW tho! Unfortunately...

Anxiously checking this thread every day too see if Joey D has news lol

I feel like I'm disappointing! But there is def a delay with the Red/black CW! I got a new pair every two weeks with the first 5 pairs, and now the blacks have been out two almost three weeks and nothing on nike .net yet! making me scratch my head...I reallllly want that CW! I've been wearing my blacks every day, they're def growing on me as a comfortable beater, I'm probably gonna cop another one to keep on ice, might as well if the reds are delayed!

I feel like I'm disappointing! But there is def a delay with the Red/black CW! I got a new pair every two weeks with the first 5 pairs, and now the blacks have been out two almost three weeks and nothing on nike .net yet! making me scratch my head...I reallllly want that CW! I've been wearing my blacks every day, they're def growing on me as a comfortable beater, I'm probably gonna cop another one to keep on ice, might as well if the reds are delayed!

Reds are delayed? *sigh*

That

That really upset me too with the Fir/CG the icy sole will def yellow, even the volts/crimsons have a translucent sole...it is what it is tho, hopefully the ZR2 will be better thane first! Probably not in a Jets CW tho! Unfortunately...

Haha yeah I don't mind shoes that get dirty cuz I can clean them, but fighting yellow soles is a bit too much work IMHO. and as far as the ZR2, hopefully it'll be a patriots cw we could use a good cornerback lol

anyone see the 3M Zoom Revis?

via darrellerevis24

Haha yeah I don't mind shoes that get dirty cuz I can clean them, but fighting yellow soles is a bit too much work IMHO. and as far as the ZR2, hopefully it'll be a patriots cw we could use a good cornerback lol

This just made me puke in my mouth a little bit...lol I'm sorry but I HATE the NEP with a passion, and if he gets traded to them which I highly doubt, I'm gonna lose it. Besides Revis and Belichick hate eachother, u don't remember the beef? And yes just speculating about the ZR2. I'm betting we see 15+ CW's this year and something from Sole Collectior come out soon with the ZR1. Just have a funny feeling we're gonna see a new sick CW drop in the next week or two, something "icy".

anyone see the 3M Zoom Revis?

via darrellerevis24

I was looking closely at these, These are the silver and neon Oregon CW, they look like the sole is that neon green and the sides def appear to be silver. The Oregon Silver PE CW has 3M upper and strap. I thought they might be another rumored CW, but no dice.

An older photo with the 3M, I'm not sure why the toe-box isn't glowing tho...

Last edited:
This just made me puke in my mouth a little bit...lol I'm sorry but I HATE the NEP with a passion, and if he gets traded to them which I highly doubt, I'm gonna lose it. Besides Revis and Belichick hate eachother, u don't remember the beef? And yes just speculating about the ZR2. I'm betting we see 15+ CW's this year and something from Sole Collectior come out soon with the ZR1. Just have a funny feeling we're gonna see a new sick CW drop in the next week or two, something "icy".

eh hem.....joey my boy, you know this post was bound to get a comment out of me...BB and DR had beef just out of necessity really...you really think that BB a defensive minded coach wouldnt jump at a REALISTIC chance to put the best shut down corner on his MUCH needed D?!

like we spoke about before, do i see him coming here based on other factors such as the actual asking price of DR, nope

do i want to see DR with a flying elvis and NE cw, you know my answer to that :nthat:

what are your thoughts on DR wearing the falcons cap though?

btw. still havent made the journey down to pick up that volt pair you helped me out with. put those plans on hold when we got hit these past couple days with this crazy blizzard

my next 2 cw i am looking forward to are the red/black and that black/white cw. the nets cw is just a winning combo and can make anything look levels beyond anything else imo

eh hem.....joey my boy, you know this post was bound to get a comment out of me...BB and DR had beef just out of necessity really...you really think that BB a defensive minded coach wouldnt jump at a REALISTIC chance to put the best shut down corner on his MUCH needed D?!

like we spoke about before, do i see him coming here based on other factors such as the actual asking price of DR, nope

do i want to see DR with a flying elvis and NE cw, you know my answer to that :nthat:

what are your thoughts on DR wearing the falcons cap though?

btw. still havent made the journey down to pick up that volt pair you helped me out with. put those plans on hold when we got hit these past couple days with this crazy blizzard

my next 2 cw i am looking forward to are the red/black and that black/white cw. the nets cw is just a winning combo and can make anything look levels beyond anything else imo

Honestly, any coach would swallow their pride and lay anything aside to get him, it's a business and winning is the only way to keeping your job. Of course they would set it aside, but NE is gonna have to pay BIG TIME for him, any team will. I just don't see them making a move for him, they're gonna have to give up too much juice for one player, and pay him big time bread, $16 mil+ I don't see him going there, unfortunatly I don't see the jets bein able to resign him for what he deserves either, unless he bites the bullet to be a Jet, but based on his singing history...not probable.

As far as the falcons hat, he does endorsements for RSVP the clothing line and "just don" leather strap back hats, and that's one of them. His marketing and business manager is John Geiger, Revis's childhood BestFriend and the guy that's always posting pics of the shoes we drool over. Revis also endorses En Noir leather sweatpants, lol. Another Geiger decision I suppose...what happened to Wheaties and Gatorade? lol seems strange but w/e. I guess we have him to partly thank for the shoe tho. I met them both at the original shoe release at Willowbrook mall. Geiger was actually very cool and personable, got revis to sign my $250 Authentic 24 jersey, framed it up. A lot of people were having him sign the shoe, I passed. SERIOUSLY REGET IT. I was second on line, the first 5 people got let into the store and the guy ahead of me got his pair sold to him by revis himself. He also got a signed pair for free...I missed the spot on line by an hour. Whatever it was still a cool experience.

AS FAR AS VOLTS GO...I'm going to NYC for the fighter jet foam release, but I MIGHT swing over to nike yardline. It's a ways outta the way, but I'll see what I can do. I've been mad busy but planning to go down for a while, tomorrow makes sense depending on how the roads are. I got 4matic tho so I'm gonna beast through some snow...HMU on my cell.

Do you know if this new release will be on NDC and/or Champssports.com?

3 Questions for the almighty JoeyD

-Any official word on the Blue and white strap

-Any official word on the Nets (black/white strap)

-And where can i get those black/black in a 13 online

Do you know if this new release will be on NDC and/or Champssports.com?

I'm not positive if what I saw was a new PE or GR, but In either case. PE's never hit retail outlets, and NDC always gets the latest ZR CW 2-3 weeks AFTER smaller retailers have ordered and stocked their shelves. For example, You can find newest zoom Revis's CW on websites like Oneness, NYC west, and so on. The bad thing about these "boutiqe" sites is the sell out like fire in 1 day. Even mid-level chain stores like Shiekh shoes and Olympia Sports get them before NDC. Then about a week before NDC has them, Champs will have them. Footlocker doesn't carry the ZR, atleast I've never seen one that does. Your best bet is finding a smaller mom and pop store that has ordering availability 2-3 weeks before they're on NDC. I the latest CW from SNEAKERWORLD and have them 2 weeks before they're on champs shelves. Even people in here see me post photos of the new CW WEEKS before it even hits NDC. the bad thing about alot of champs stores, they don't do shipping orders, so you have to be close to one that stocks the shoe, and even then they don't always carry every CW. I would suggest ordering from a small retailer, I prefer sneakerworld OBV, they have a great price and shipping is cheap and the service is great. Plus you'll secure yourself a pair two weeks before anyone else and save yourself the risk of it being another limited CW like the Volts, even the CG's were hard to get at times. I post on here daily and try to keep everyone in the loop. When I know about the next CW from sneakerworld, so will you guys. I'll try to post on here a week in advance before the next CW drops so you can know to call sneakerworld and secure a pair the day ordering opens.

Back
Top Bottom