Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Listen up you shoe junkies! I just got the low down on this RED ZOOM REVIS RELEASE.

I found it extremely odd that Geiger tweeted that the Red/Black ZR was releasing this Friday. I was very surprised because every time they release a zoom revis, they offered to retailers before it goes on NDC. I have not seen this shoe available on ANY websites, large or small. I have not seen ANY NEWS from nice kicks, sole collector, sneaker news etc. and EVERY CW release the week of, there is a "release info post" on these websites about what color way is releasing with actual stock nike photos of the CW, retail price, sku # and release date. NOT A SINGLE WEBSITE has posted, TWEETED, INSTAGRAMED, PINNED, FACEBOOKED, SNAILMAILED OR TELEGRAMED any info about this shoe INCLUDING NDC (except geiger). And It's not on NDC's release calendar for this Friday or next...

I spoke to Shane this morning, he has seen NOTHING on nike .net about ordering info or SKU #'s, availability, NADA. he is as baffled as I am. He made a call to the area rep and 3 other store owners with "Nike Urban Best Accounst" this is the highest level account a retail store that is not a "nike store" can receive. Meaning they get retro Jordan's, Lebron's, KD's, Foams, any nike shoe etc. Each store owner/manager he talked too, said they heard absolutely nothing about the ZR RED's releasing and they see nothing on their Nike .net ordering accounts. They can't even get a SKU number for the shoe.

The this is the kicker...
I call Nike.com and ask about the shoe, I speak to a very nice young lady (perfect because I know how to speak to young ladies) and she stayed on the phone with me for 20 min looking for info and release information on the RED ZR. I noticed and told her it wasn't on the NDC release calendar, she assured me that she had absolutely no info on any RED ZR releasing this Friday OR NEXT FRIDAY. She checked with three different sources of her own and actually had another colleague look it up in case she just wasn't seeing it on her computer. She said that it seems strange because NIKE would do at least minimal PR about the release before hand and it should be on the release calander ahead of time. So obviously she was as confused as I was. I'm not saying this shoe isn't releasing Friday, I'm just saying it doesn't make ANY sense. WHY would they make it SUPER SECRET and not release any info or photos unless they plan on releasing some type of info between now and Friday, and even still then it should be on the release calander for NDC. Shane called as well, his call was shorter and the dude basically told him "he had no info on the shoe releasing at all"

I'm really excited about this release and I'm happy to hear some info from Geiger, but it all just doesn't add up. Why would they not do any publicity other than a single tweet from Geiger? It's very unusual and out of the ordinary that we're not seeing photos or they haven't released pairs to celebrities or PE pairs like every other CW. As of now, sneakerworld is standing by and waiting for ordering to become available on NN (nike .net)

I guess you guys should set your sights on NDC on Friday, idk if it's and 8 am release or what...every other release has been on Saturday. I would pay special attention to the sneaker news site of your choice and just keep checking back here. I know I keep saying this, but I don't understand why nike would make it a "secret" release with Zero PR or publicity. You guys tell me what you think...

these nike ******* should start paying me, lol.

Me and my boy lyricaljkilla think it might be possible these are releasing in H-town ONLY for All Star. And that's why nobody has heard anything at all....so we're sol for ordering if that's the case.

These shoes are more durable than I expected. Ran the cool greys through a workout in the rain the other day and they still look new. The icy bottoms arent even yellowing

These shoes are more durable than I expected. Ran the cool greys through a workout in the rain the other day and they still look new. The icy bottoms arent even yellowing

My CG bottoms are yellowing a little from the dirt, wore them 2 times. Once to a bar...that probably did it.

such an odd thing with the reds... what stores in houston would be getting them? HOH? or just mom and pops? I'm just hoping they slipped through the cracks and we see them on NDC friday or something

I h ave no Idea, idk even know if they are getting them. I just don't see how they could "slip through the cracks" of they were releasing NDC should def have info on them and they should have gotten some type of press this week, not just one tweet from Geiger.

Maybe they're gonna be released in small quantities in Houston, then a GR around the counrty like a week or 2 later.

The red and black are now are on NDC release calender. Also, is that volt restock still happening this weekend as stated a few pages back?

Jus did a live chat wit eastbay, they said no release for these on fri....dnt kno how credible that is but looks like NDC only

Last edited:
Finally have a pair of Volts on the way.  Below retail to boot (Footlocker bday coupon).  Good looks JoeyD who continues to help out this thread.

Hit up your local Champs and try and do a stock locate: 0205606904

RED/BLACKS ARE ON NDC RELEASE CALANDER

Thanks for the heads up from cambam71

Style # 555776-600

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom