Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I need to make one comment on Primetime/Deion Sanders. That guy was such a wussy. I can't even compare him to the greatest players because that fool was too scared to make a hit. Terrible tackler. He's a joke to me.

Revis > Coward tackler Deion

Anyway, can't wait for the Royal's.

In words of Deion "I have played for years against the greatest of all time and all this has been recorded and documented on film can you please pull up the footage of me getting ran over or running from contact"

and dont come in and post that Bo Jackson run when Deion was 18 years old and hawked him down from a angle and the senior Bo Jackson stiff armed him

Last edited:
I'm at Willowbrook for the next hour...HMU and u better be PayPal been ready.

Love this store...they have the best **** out.

Last edited:
is it fair to assume that the cool greys will be eventually be restocked?

Who knows, I'm sure there are a million pairs out there still floating around. I'm pretty confident I can get any ZR1, any size in any CW. Volts included, they have them all over in store in Willowbrook, even on the models and shelves.

I'll be able to go again in the morning, they have tons of **** in there...great football shoes. They have San Fran TR1 and Superbowl-Ravens TR1's. Also like 4 different Oregon TR1's. great ******g store man.

If anyone needs anything u gotta HMU mad early.

Last edited:
I need to make one comment on Primetime/Deion Sanders. That guy was such a wussy. I can't even compare him to the greatest players because that fool was too scared to make a hit. Terrible tackler. He's a joke to me.

Revis > Coward tackler Deion

Anyway, can't wait for the Royal's.

You don't need to compare him to the greatest players. He was a first ballot hall of famer and one of the top 50 players ever, in addition to being a winner. He was one of the greatest players ever. And you don't make it that far being a joke.

Your comment is ridiculous.

Last edited:
DTLR.com has the grey joints for 69.99. Its the website, please don't ask for a phone number. And this foolishness about Deion vs. Revis, C'MON MAN!!!!!!!! Deion was a threat on all three phases of the game! :smokin Think about it, the sports world (not just NFL) refers to one of these players by first name only. Its not rocket science.

DTLR.com has the grey joints for 69.99. Its the website, please don't ask for a phone number. And this foolishness about Deion vs. Revis, C'MON MAN!!!!!!!! Deion was a threat on all three phases of the game!
smokin.gif
Think about it, the sports world (not just NFL) refers to one of these players by first name only. Its not rocket science.
Damn my size is gone...

If you know someone that lives near a DTLR, just have them pickup from the store. That's what I did, because they were still regular price online a few days ago. Should be here today.

Originally Posted by Nupey09

DTLR.com has the grey joints for 69.99. Its the website, please don't ask for a phone number. And this foolishness about Deion vs. Revis, C'MON MAN!!!!!!!! Deion was a threat on all three phases of the game! Think about it, the sports world (not just NFL) refers to one of these players by first name only. Its not rocket science.

You are the man! :pimp: Repped.

Last edited:
Picked them up from UPS this morning and of course they weren't double boxed from Eastbay. Extremely happy with these. My collection is only two deep with these and the wolf greys but both were copped under retail. I think the crimsons will be next once Eastbay has another 20% off code

Who knows, I'm sure there are a million pairs out there still floating around. I'm pretty confident I can get any ZR1, any size in any CW. Volts included, they have them all over in store in Willowbrook, even on the models and shelves.

I'll be able to go again in the morning, they have tons of **** in there...great football shoes. They have San Fran TR1 and Superbowl-Ravens TR1's. Also like 4 different Oregon TR1's. great ******g store man.

Nike yard line at willow brook yeah? I might head over there tomorrow if they have cool greys in my size.

im pissed off. tried to order the size 12 in the cool greys at DTLR, had em in cart, entered all my info then hit submit order and the shoes were dropped outta my cart smh. now sz 12 is sold out.

Just a heads up. I was there this afternoon. Smallest size in the volts are 10.5. The guy that helped me out said that possibly the Garden State Plaza Champs may have smaller sizes under at 10.5. Hope this helps people out in the area. Unfortunately for me my size 8 and a jersey was jacked from my doorstep from my Eastbay order. >: >: >: First time I have ever got a package lost or stolen from my doorstep. Now I have to wait till Monday for the replacement pair and jersey.

Just a heads up. I was there this afternoon. Smallest size in the volts are 10.5. The guy that helped me out said that possibly the Garden State Plaza Champs may have smaller sizes under at 10.5. Hope this helps people out in the area. Unfortunately for me my size 8 and a jersey was jacked from my doorstep from my Eastbay order. >: >: >: First time I have ever got a package lost or stolen from my doorstep. Now I have to wait till Monday for the replacement pair and jersey.

Dude I feel terrible for you. I haven't had it happen yet but my neighborhood is moving in that direction. Might have to start getting my stuff shipped to work.

I need the Jets colorway to get that low

I hope when Revis gets traded they go on sale

New England just offered a first round pick 2013, second round pick 2014 and a conditional pick based on health and their team record in 2014. So, three picks. He might be a patriot after all, I'm sick right now.

Completely FALSE. The Patriots haven't even asked about Darrelle Revis. The only team to have discussions are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 

Back
Top Bottom