Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

copped. for sure. right after asg brons cause i know theyll be harder to get. nike you're killin my pockets single handedly

Still seems weird that the red/blacks would hit NDC before the blackouts
the blackouts haven't made it to the website but they've been available via phone order from nike for a couple weeks now. this is maybe the 3rd or 4th time I've posted this info in the thread. Style # is 555776-012

the blackouts haven't made it to the website but they've been available via phone order from nike for a couple weeks now. this is maybe the 3rd or 4th time I've posted this info in the thread. Style # is 555776-012

Lol I've got my pair already. Was just saying but thanks anyway

This will être first time footlocker is getting ZR1's this means these will defiantly be harder to cop via phone order, as more pairs will go to footlocker/champs than smaller boutiques/Internet shops.

We'll see...better hope your local footlocker gets them.

Thanks for this heads up. I've been sitting on this Nike voucher waiting for the blacks to drop on NDC for a couple of weeks. Just placed my order. They'll be right at home next to my blackout Free Run 3s I picked up over the weekend.

Last edited:
No worries, seems strange it's gonna be a Friday release anyway. But they should be easy to cop with all these other releases.

Man theses are real area 72 shoes how these shoes are coming out secretly and finally popped up on NDC release calendar lmao.

Finally have a pair of Volts on the way.  Below retail to boot (Footlocker bday coupon).  Good looks JoeyD who continues to help out this thread.

Hit up your local Champs and try and do a stock locate: 0205606904
Thank you and Joey D I'm going to do this first thing tomorrow. Did they ship them from another store for you and what was your final price you paid.

Thank you and Joey D I'm going to do this first thing tomorrow. Did they ship them from another store for you and what was your final price you paid.

Seem champs stores will stock locate some others will be ***** about it, just be persistent and if they so no, insist that someone you talked to yesterday said you could do it, lol. Just keep trying all your local champs stores. And the more info you have for them available so the less work they have to do, the more they're willing to help you.

Listen up you shoe junkies! I just got the low down on this RED ZOOM REVIS RELEASE.

I found it extremely odd that Geiger tweeted that the Red/Black ZR was releasing this Friday. I was very surprised because every time they release a zoom revis, they offered to retailers before it goes on NDC. I have not seen this shoe available on ANY websites, large or small. I have not seen ANY NEWS from nice kicks, sole collector, sneaker news etc. and EVERY CW release the week of, there is a "release info post" on these websites about what color way is releasing with actual stock nike photos of the CW, retail price, sku # and release date. NOT A SINGLE WEBSITE has posted, TWEETED, INSTAGRAMED, PINNED, FACEBOOKED, SNAILMAILED OR TELEGRAMED any info about this shoe INCLUDING NDC (except geiger). And It's not on NDC's release calendar for this Friday or next...

I spoke to Shane this morning, he has seen NOTHING on nike .net about ordering info or SKU #'s, availability, NADA. he is as baffled as I am. He made a call to the area rep and 3 other store owners with "Nike Urban Best Accounst" this is the highest level account a retail store that is not a "nike store" can receive. Meaning they get retro Jordan's, Lebron's, KD's, Foams, any nike shoe etc. Each store owner/manager he talked too, said they heard absolutely nothing about the ZR RED's releasing and they see nothing on their Nike .net ordering accounts. They can't even get a SKU number for the shoe.

The this is the kicker...
I call Nike.com and ask about the shoe, I speak to a very nice young lady (perfect because I know how to speak to young ladies) and she stayed on the phone with me for 20 min looking for info and release information on the RED ZR. I noticed and told her it wasn't on the NDC release calendar, she assured me that she had absolutely no info on any RED ZR releasing this Friday OR NEXT FRIDAY. She checked with three different sources of her own and actually had another colleague look it up in case she just wasn't seeing it on her computer. She said that it seems strange because NIKE would do at least minimal PR about the release before hand and it should be on the release calander ahead of time. So obviously she was as confused as I was. I'm not saying this shoe isn't releasing Friday, I'm just saying it doesn't make ANY sense. WHY would they make it SUPER SECRET and not release any info or photos unless they plan on releasing some type of info between now and Friday, and even still then it should be on the release calander for NDC. Shane called as well, his call was shorter and the dude basically told him "he had no info on the shoe releasing at all"

I'm really excited about this release and I'm happy to hear some info from Geiger, but it all just doesn't add up. Why would they not do any publicity other than a single tweet from Geiger? It's very unusual and out of the ordinary that we're not seeing photos or they haven't released pairs to celebrities or PE pairs like every other CW. As of now, sneakerworld is standing by and waiting for ordering to become available on NN (nike .net)

I guess you guys should set your sights on NDC on Friday, idk if it's and 8 am release or what...every other release has been on Saturday. I would pay special attention to the sneaker news site of your choice and just keep checking back here. I know I keep saying this, but I don't understand why nike would make it a "secret" release with Zero PR or publicity. You guys tell me what you think...

these nike ******* should start paying me, lol.
i guess we should believe his manager!

Why the conspiracy? Nikestore didn't make a big deal about any of the other Zoom Revis'. Its Area 72 weekend. Any other release from today Saturday is not a priority for any of the blogs. Area 72 content is driving up their page views, not a Red/Black Revis that may garner a couple thousand clicks if that. Relax.

Last edited:
Awesome that the reds are going to be on footlocker. Hopefully they are still coupon eligible.

Here's the code.. CPFL3BA4

Thank you sir...hopefully we can get the discount on release day. This will be my third pair of revis' for under retail, cnt believe how much ppl r sleepin on this dope *** shoe.

Why the conspiracy? Nikestore didn't make a big deal about any of the other Zoom Revis'. Its Area 72 weekend. Any other release from today Saturday is not a priority for any of the blogs. Area 72 content is driving up their page views, not a Red/Black Revis that may garner a couple thousand clicks if that. Relax.

exactly they want u to blow $200 plus on ugly kobe an LBJ ASG. plus $250 chuckposite instead if 130 on revis. 

Back
Top Bottom