Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Wearing mine right now, absolutely love them! First pair I've owned but I'm currently on the hunt for other colors...

What's goodie NT fam? see everyones feet are looking mighty crispy *cough cough* the volts tho...where did ya'll get them at? lol

Last edited:
What's goodie NT fam? see everyones feet are looking mighty crispy *cough cough* the volts tho...where did ya'll get them at? lol

welcome to NT. If you check 2 or 3 pages back you should see a lot of chatter about the Volts including the Champs Sports SKU #, availability, etc.

The most popular destination so far has seemed to be Sneakerworld www.sneakerworld845.com . They have taken many phone orders from others here on the thread, so several NT'ers should be able to vouch for them. Unless pricing has changed they were shipping Volts and others for $140 total. If you need a point person there, ask for Shane.

Good luck

welcome to NT. If you check 2 or 3 pages back you should see a lot of chatter about the Volts including the Champs Sports SKU #, availability, etc.

The most popular destination so far has seemed to be Sneakerworld www.sneakerworld845.com . They have taken many phone orders from others here on the thread, so several NT'ers should be able to vouch for them. Unless pricing has changed they were shipping Volts and others for $140 total. If you need a point person there, ask for Shane.

Good luck

Haha Shane huh? That is excellent advice bro! I'm glad It's made an impression...lmao I was just busting balls I figured people would realize...

Btw this is Joey D, just incase everyone forgot about me already...it's only been a week fellas!

BTW Gentleman SneakerWorld is now takin orders for BIG APPLES AND BLACKS. Shane has a couple CG's left for $110 shipped. I believe size 8.5-9. It's good to be back...

Thanks to JoeyD my volts have arrived

One to rock and one to stock...smart man. These bad boys are selling $200+ on fleabay.
They gonna be OOS for good in another week or two. Glad to help brother, thanks for the SO.

Last edited:
Just bought them CG's and love them. JoeyD, you think Shane still has some sizes left of the Volts?

he does have some volts left, verrrrry limited sizes. He has 4 sz10's and 1 sz11. I can get other sizes from Yardline still...those dudes down there know what I'm about when I walk in now, lol. I met some good people in that store man, got a little hook up down there now.

he does have some volts left, verrrrry limited sizes. He has 4 sz10's and 1 sz11. I can get other sizes from Yardline still...those dudes down there know what I'm about when I walk in now, lol. I met some good people in that store man, got a little hook up down there now.
I thinking about pull the trigger on these volts hahaha.....

You made a new account?

Unfortunately yeah... Having issues with my old one, hopefully they will fix the problem. If not gonna just keep rocking with this one! Sucks losing your Rep/Join date/post count. People recognize your avatar and username and it sucks losing that recognition. Whatever tho, I only really give a **** about this thread anyway. The only thread on NT where people actually help one another and no arguments and ********. A lot love in the ZR thread! Good to be back ***********' with ya'll dudes tho...

Thanks for the info. I'm going to give Shane a call tomorrow and pick up a pair. Let me help you with new account and give you a rep.

You made a new account?

Unfortunately yeah... Having issues with my old one, hopefully they will fix the problem. If not gonna just keep rocking with this one! Sucks losing your Rep/Join date/post count. People recognize your avatar and username and it sucks losing that recognition. Whatever tho, I only really give a **** about this thread anyway. The only thread on NT where people actually help one another and no arguments and ********. A lot love in the ZR thread! Good to be back ***********' with ya'll dudes tho...

New avatar is perfect :lol:

Thanks for the info. I'm going to give Shane a call tomorrow and pick up a pair. Let me help you with new account and give you a rep.

Thanks bro, hope your happy with them when u get em. Shane is gonna have all the future colorways and I know a lot of us are multiple CW and pair buyers so he's offering a multiple buyer program where you get a % off when your a return buyer. He also has a program where if u buy five pairs, your sixth is HALF PRICE. sounds like a lot but I already have 9 pairs of these bad boys and I have another 5 colorways to get, and I'm probably getting multiples of those too...

I sent my NDC pair of apples back and copped from Shane for a reduced price, saved myself a few chips.

New avatar is perfect :lol:

Lml I thought it was a good one...couldn't decide between that one or this one...

Pretty dope...

Back
Top Bottom