Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Bro Im not trolling no one it goes
1 Revis
2 Sanders

Darrelle Revis has proved himself time and time again yet critics keep talkin **** about him and how he's a joke, but he is far from that. He will and can shut down the best WR's in the league even megatron. Remember back in 2010 when the jets faced the lions in Detroit well, Calvin Johnson only caught 1 pass for 13 yards. Now that right there shows you how great Revis is. One of the best WR's in the NFL (possibly the best) got SHUT DOWN BY REVIS. So there you go
#keeprevis
Good looks bro lol

Revis is good man and a great player

BUT take notes from the greatest

/VIDEO]

Dont get caught up in the "now"

duke cant be serious with that statement
Read the next statement

And yo watch in 5 years u won't be arguing that Revis is not the best because everyone will know by then well at least I hope everyone realizes

Last edited:
Read the next statement

And yo watch in 5 years u won't be arguing that Revis is not the best because everyone will know by then well at least I hope everyone realizes

Revis gotta get his INTs up like NOW to even come close to Deion

He need to at least get 1 ring

we not gonna throw in the marketing and endorsements cause we know he will never catch Deion in that field 8)

I get it tho you are a HUGE Jets/Revis fan.....You naturally gonna ride for your team/favorite player

I find myself doin the same with LeBron when people compare him to Jordan or Kobe

but tell me this when your favorite player Revis has publicly came out and said Deion is the greatest CB why do disagree with Revis?

Im looking for that NFL network bit where Revis said Deion is the greatest CB

Letting anyone new to the thread know that anybody that wants the White/Silver Shane from sneakerworld is taking pre-orders for $125, the week of the 24th and he will order your size day before release and ship after they come in. Tons of guys ordered pairs from him off this thread just, anyone will confirm. They are in very limited #'s tho gentleman.
845 791 4440

Neways there needs to be a release date for those damn neons already :nthat:

Gieger said June, and he did confirm they are releasing without the badges.

I'm surprised we haven't seen Pitt pair

Navy nubuck upper gold strap white swoosh gum sole

You stay on this Pitt pair, lol. Hopefully they hit ID and you can design one if they don't drop. These would be dope on ID.

Second Aliquippa NFL player to follow me on IG. Revis and Fisher, not bad. lol.

Last edited:
Good stuff PSTB23, I like Revis i would love if he get traded To my Bucs, but i cant crown him the greatest. When he havent won a RING yet

And they guy is coming off a major injury, i know some of you are going hard for your player, but come on now, all the great ones have a CHIP or multi CHIPS on their fingers.

My volts should be here saturday, that will be a nice way to start my vacy.. EB killing me with this 4 day shipping

we not gonna throw in the marketing and endorsements cause we know he will never catch Deion in that field 8)

I get it tho you are a HUGE Jets/Revis fan.....You naturally gonna ride for your team/favorite player

I find myself doin the same with LeBron when people compare him to Jordan or Kobe

but tell me this when your favorite player Revis has publicly came out and said Deion is the greatest CB why do disagree with Revis?

I'm not sure about Revis saying that i have to look for it on youtube or something but i'm saying when it is all said and done then Revis will look back and watch Revis will be no.1 but the INT's are tough because the WR's he covers are rarely targeted because QB's know not to throw in his direction .

And yeah I hate when people compare Lebron to kobe and Jordan. They are all their own players people should stop trying to see who is the best between the three because each of them has their own way of playing the game and for me, my favorite basketball player of all time is Michael Jordan but then it would have to be LeBron then Melo

Eastbay still hasnt sent me my tracking for my Volts but I ordered them on Sunday and got a confirmation email hopefully they come Saturday

wonder whats up with that?

Got my tracking number for my volts from eastbay yesterday they will be in my hands by the end of the day tomorrow.

Kinda bummed the volts aren't "exclusive" anymore but happy for everyone that's gotta pair that missed out earlier lol

Eastbay still hasnt sent me my tracking for my Volts but I ordered them on Sunday and got a confirmation email hopefully they come Saturday

wonder whats up with that?

I got my tracking info on Monday, delivery scheduled for Thursday. Have you tried logging into your account and checking the order history? You can track from there

Kinda bummed the volts aren't "exclusive" anymore but happy for everyone that's gotta pair that missed out earlier lol

They're still exclusive. Even if Eastbay saved their sock for post release drop... It's not like their sitting on NDC or in stores. Four stores in the entire country got them, lmao. They're still limited guys, no worries!

I personally don't care about them being limited or not. It is cool to have an exclusive shoe, but I have had so many pairs in hand it kinda killed the "limited" luster for me a long time ago.

Lol

i feel like nike goin too hard with this shoe. 6/10 

Funny most people on this thread would say the exact opposite. 10/10, specially if your rating it on it's purpose of a turf shoe. These things are incredible. But that's the great thing about opinions, everyone has their own. If you had a pair in hand and wore them, it would change your mind. This shoe is a million times better than the KD's, hands down. KD's are junk IMO.

Read the next statement

You can't be that much of a stan.

You must not have watched Deion or even Rod Woodson.

Some of you are blatantly disrespectful to older players. I doubt if you've even seen Deion play other than at Washington or Baltimore.

You can't be that much of a stan.

You must not have watched Deion or even Rod Woodson.

Some of you are blatantly disrespectful to older players. I doubt if you've even seen Deion play other than at Washington or Baltimore.

THIS!! I am a Giants fan. I absolutely despise Deion, but Revis is nowhere close to Deion. He very well could be, but right now he isn't. I prob wouldn't even put Revis in the top 5. He hasn't been doing it for that long. Give me Deion, Darrell Green, Rod Woodson, Night Train Lane, Champ Bailey & Mel Blount.

Son..... Them joints at the bottom :pimp:

Hoping for this colorblocking on ID as well.

Last edited:
Letting anyone new to the thread know that anybody that wants the White/Silver Shane from sneakerworld is taking pre-orders for $125, the week of the 24th and he will order your size day before release and ship after they come in. Tons of guys ordered pairs from him off this thread just, anyone will confirm. They are in very limited #'s tho gentleman.
845 791 4440

hmmm, pre order still around i hope.. would like to do so in a couple weeks

@gregnyj24 you've had 16 posts and they've only been in this and the Jordan Bred XI forum. Noob strike #1. 25% of your posts has been disrespecting any NFL player other than Revis in a SHOE thread. Noob strike #2. Please, Please, Please don't fire back with "my join date and posts have nothing to do with my knowledge...etc, etc" because that would be strike #3.

Your dude JoeyD (who again, I'll clearly state: I highly respect for his contributions here) vented about kids arguing over silly stuff in the Jordan/Foam threads.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you're 20 years old (+/- 2 years). In that case, you were either unborn or 2 when Deion won his first superbowl ring, Defensive Player of the Year award, AND played in the MLB World Series ('92-'94)

I'm hating how this thread keeps getting derailed with the Revis G.O.A.T. talk. As I've said before, if you're new to NT, visit some of the other forums. I'm sure there is a NY Jets thread in the sports forum (http://niketalk.com/t/501210/2012-ny-jets-season-thread-6-10-its-finally-over-time-to-clean-house) or even a Deion thread.

Troll of the day
Bro Im not trolling no one it goes
1 Revis
2 Sanders

Darrelle Revis has proved himself time and time again yet critics keep talkin **** about him and how he's a joke, but he is far from that. He will and can shut down the best WR's in the league even megatron. Remember back in 2010 when the jets faced the lions in Detroit well, Calvin Johnson only caught 1 pass for 13 yards. Now that right there shows you how great Revis is. One of the best WR's in the NFL (possibly the best) got SHUT DOWN BY REVIS. So there you go
#keeprevis
He's not trolling, I know him. He's dead *** serious, lol. That's his opinion tho... Everyone is entitled. I think he's the best CB to play the game....at least ins generation.
Good looks bro lol
You can't project a body of work that consists of 6 seasons over a 12 - 15 year career.  Doesn't work that way.  How many greats have flamed out before hitting their 30s?

Revis in today's NFL is as close as it gets to shut down.  Physical tools aside, the dude is the most technically sound CB there is in the game right now and the 2nd is light years away.  He's as meticulous as it gets.  The technique is really what sets him apart and it's dare I say flawless.  If Revis were allowed to play with the rules that existed in the 70s. 80s, 90s, or even early 2000's, receivers would be lucky to do anything against him let alone a few grabs.  I get it, I'm as big a Revis fan as there is, but you can't make blanket statements like that without even seeing how well he's going to play into his 30s.
Read the next statement

we not gonna throw in the marketing and endorsements cause we know he will never catch Deion in that field
glasses.gif

INTs?  Please.  Turnovers are very important and they're huge as far as changing the game, but it's a very flawed stat to use to measure the effectiveness of a corner.  Is Asante Samuel a great cover corner because he gambles and jumps routes in order to create turnovers?  How about DeAngelo Hall?

The league may never see a CB as gifted as Primetime was.  As a pure cover corner, he's the best to ever do it.  Emphasis on pure cover corner.

I need to make one comment on Primetime/Deion Sanders. That guy was such a wussy. I can't even compare him to the greatest players because that fool was too scared to make a hit. Terrible tackler. He's a joke to me.

Revis > Coward tackler Deion

Anyway, can't wait for the Royal's.

Back
Top Bottom