Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Finally an official release date on those.  Will cop ASAP.  My 2nd favorite colorway so far.  Dropping on draft day too?!

Animation15.gif

A lot of knickstape kicks dropping lately, gotta get some more Knicks/Cavs snapbacks!

No release date on the Silver/Neon (oregons)

These silver and 3M joints got me excited, they look even nicer in the pictures I've been seeing.

Looks Ike these CW releases are gonna be getting closer together and happening more often now like they used too, every week or two. Kinda liked it that way, having a new pair to look forward too every week. I have a funny feeling a lot more CW's will be releasing this fall/football season.

I just swooped up the volt zoom revis from a nike outlet for $70 out here in Centralia, WA. Hit em up because they had a few 9.5's and one size 10.5. No other size available. They weren't b-grades either.. got the box as well.

360-736-7434

Crazy...and to think these were going on eBay for $260. Just goes to show you checking out nike outlets often pays off. I haven't even seen Firs in outlets! good for you man, lucky! should have doubled up lol. +rep

I just swooped up the volt zoom revis from a nike outlet for $70 out here in Centralia, WA. Hit em up because they had a few 9.5's and one size 10.5. No other size available. They weren't b-grades either.. got the box as well.

360-736-7434
*&%* called them just now and they sold the 10.5 
sick.gif

if anyone can find deals like that and help out, thatd be dope! 

360-736-7434

Repped for sharing the inof! I'm a 11 myself but I'm making an outlet trip tomorrow and I will say any size 11 at that price (no matter the colorway) will be bought on sight! Will of course report back If I see any other sizes.

Shane is taking pre orders for the White Silver 3M's at Sneakerworld for retail $125. 845-791-4440. You can pre order with Shane, he'll order your size and you won't have to pay for it until it comes in...no money down. No waking up at 8 am and bothering with NDC. Just trying to help a brother out...he started taking pre orders on Monday, some sizes were very limited on Nike .net, One size I remember had 4 pairs...so that's strange to me because the other shoes #'d in the hundreds and thousands.

3M white is gonna be an every day kick like I wear my blacks...specially in the summer, shoes are dope.

I'm copping them all! Can't wait for the Knicks, idk why that orange/blue looks sick with camo, call me crazy, maybe it's a NY thing...

If anybody is thinking about getting the Volts just remember Champs, Footlocker and Eastbay run outta the same warehouse

I might pass on the Reflective Revis's and wait for the Knicks. I'm an OKC fan so Orange/Blue/White is right up my alley. I need those Blue/White pairs to drop! I'm a colts fan too. lol

Does Niketown NYC carry any of these?

I've never seen them in a Niketown. I was in store maybe 2-3 weeks ago, not to say I didn't miss them or they have stocked since. I was looking for them tho, I usually always keep my eye open for them. It's a huge store tho, so who knows.

I've never seen them in a Niketown. I was in store maybe 2-3 weeks ago, not to say I didn't miss them or they have stocked since. I was looking for them tho, I usually always keep my eye open for them. It's a huge store tho, so who knows.

niketown nyc definitely had/has them in stock on the nfl/training floor.

i've seen crimsons, jets, blackouts and big apples all there at one time. maybe even volts

Back
Top Bottom