Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I thought I was caught up on the Revis thread,

But I saw this on the FTL release calendar and have no clue what it is.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me its the brown leather & camo pair we saw a few pages back.

I kinda stopped paying attention to the new colorways after I heard they weren't really releasing.
That's funny. Because I have the Footlocker Release Calendar right in front of me and I don't see any Revis Shoes on there............

Its on nike's release calendar, not foot locker's. Im def gonna do everything I can to get this pair (double up) and call it good cuz I already have 7 MF'n colorways.  Im not looking forward to all the little sh*t head resellers coming back to this forum after they mysteriously showed up for the denims. Go f*ck yourselves, you know who you are....

Its on nike's release calendar, not foot locker's. Im def gonna do everything I can to get this pair (double up) and call it good cuz I already have 7 MF'n colorways.  Im not looking forward to all the little sh*t head resellers coming back to this forum after they mysteriously showed up for the denims. Go f*ck yourselves, you know who you are....

Quoted you because I figured it might sink in if they read it a second time....

I'll most likely be sharing my info via post to PM for the Camo's. I feel like this is becoming the new trend on NT these days. Seeing all the denims on eBay pissed me off. 244 pairs and 3/4 ended resold.

It's funny how all these sneaker sites pull info and photos from NT and claim the information as their own. Dudes Greens and Camo's ended up on some major sites after he posted them here.

Not a fan of the camos, but trying to scoop the black/red/white pair from an outlet store for 39.99. Gonna check around in the morning.

Knicks pair in my cart on Nike. Even with Swoosh discount, can't get myself to pull the trigger for some reason. Would scoop the white 3M, but I'm planning on scooping up the all white AF1 gums this week. Really nice shoe.

I think I'm gonna pass on the brown/camo's for those Tiger Megatrons. I really can't make up my mind lol

Hey guys sorry but I'm pretty new to niketalk, I've read most of the forum and have checked out nearly all the phone numbers and online sights, I really love this shoe and I'm looking for either a size 11.5 or a size 12 for ANY colorway except the denims, that's the only cw I have at the moment and I'm really looking to change that, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Hey guys sorry but I'm pretty new to niketalk, I've read most of the forum and have checked out nearly all the phone numbers and online sights, I really love this shoe and I'm looking for either a size 11.5 or a size 12 for ANY colorway except the denims, that's the only cw I have at the moment and I'm really looking to change that, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Go on Nike Chat; they'll look out for outlets for a color way and size that you want. Call the outlets and hope they do a phone order.

I'm pretty sure Citadel Outlets in Commerce, CA has a FSR available for $59.99

I finally bought my first pair of the Zoom Revis in the Varsity Red/Black colorway. I passed on these shoes for months based on how they looked while on display in stores. I quickly recognized that they were a easy cop once I tried them on. I am on the hunt for the grey colorway now... On sale of course.

^ Welcome to team Revis.
smokin.gif

I'm down for the camos, nice leather full zoom and a lil green and orange, to make it interesting..

How come the prices at these outlets are all over the place, some 39.00 some 59.00, do each outlet set their own prices ?

I'm down for the camos, nice leather full zoom and a lil green and orange, to make it interesting..

How come the prices at these outlets are all over the place, some 39.00 some 59.00, do each outlet set their own prices ?

They all have full zoom so that's not much of a selling point per CW lol

But the premium leather, EXT and limited tag is defiantly going to bring out the hype.

The price reflects the amount of time they have spent on the market in that region, jets CW will be the lowest because it's been out the longest.

What a shame... $40. I could have quadrupled up on each CW for the amount of money I spent buying as soon as they released.

Crimson's came in today from the seiverville outlet in tennessee and they sent me an untried on pair double boxed and the bigger box even had tissue paper in it, also sent a little letter along thanking me for shopping with them. really exceptional service from that outlet.

On the other hand my cool grey's came from the ellenton, florida outfit and they just flipped the shoebox inside out and slapped a label on. they also misspelt my street address so i'm lucky they even found me. the shoes they sent me also have some sort of brown stain underneath the translucent sole on the tip of the shoe too. definitely would not recommend dealing with this outlet if they get any revis' again in the future although im happy to finally have a pair of cg's at $70 shipped.

so far ive got the jets, 3m's, cg's and crimsons for a total of $250 
pimp.gif
. just gotta track down the blues, knickstapes and big apples now

I just called in Nike, they got the Big Apples for 79.99. Got to use my Swoosh discount and get them for $51 shipped. Finally getting my first pair of Revis.

^^ Good looks man, much appreciated, anyone know where I can find a cool grey pair in either a size 11.5 or 12? I did nike chat and they said one store had them and then I called the store and they said they were out, I haven't seen any on ebay either, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

for about 50 shipped with tax, I couldn't pass ups Green/white- i.e. first Revis CW. I would have preferred an 11.5, but I wasn't gonna get picky and snagged an 11 for the 39.99 from Fla outlet someone else posted. I mean, this is a great shoe for 40 plus shipping/tax. I would have loved to grab black/volts for same price, but I feel fortunate I got my orange and green pairs combined for about the price of one regular retail. I look forward to wearing these often for years to come. Much slept on by so many people which is perfectly fine to me. without a JB tag, or hyped up name attached to it, these will be sought after the fact when people realize how solid they are.

Back
Top Bottom