Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Crimson's came in today from the seiverville outlet in tennessee and they sent me an untried on pair double boxed and the bigger box even had tissue paper in it, also sent a little letter along thanking me for shopping with them. really exceptional service from that outlet.

On the other hand my cool grey's came from the ellenton, florida outfit and they just flipped the shoebox inside out and slapped a label on. they also misspelt my street address so i'm lucky they even found me. the shoes they sent me also have some sort of brown stain underneath the translucent sole on the tip of the shoe too. definitely would not recommend dealing with this outlet if they get any revis' again in the future although im happy to finally have a pair of cg's at $70 shipped.

so far ive got the jets, 3m's, cg's and crimsons for a total of $250 
pimp.gif
. just gotta track down the blues, knickstapes and big apples now
Same.  Asswipes.

I see the hype train building steam with this 112 nonsense, those cw never were that great to me... If u seen one you saw them all. Blk/volt and EP, what's so special about that oh yeah and sprinkle in some 3m... Give me the camos, I'm good the beast can have the 112s if they release

I see the hype train building steam with this 112 nonsense, those cw never were that great to me... If u seen one you saw them all. Blk/volt and EP, what's so special about that oh yeah and sprinkle in some 3m... Give me the camos, I'm good the beast can have the 112s if they release

This.

Been waiting on the Camos since the beginning...

Please, Nike, release them in a sz 14 this time... that's why I had to pass on the Denims

Silently stoked that there doesn't seen to be much hype surrounding the camos , praying 21 mercer keeps their damn mouth shut this time if it is infact very limited. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I'm actually feeling the same way and was halfway scared to come in this thread and talk about them, for fear of kicking up any unwanted hype. Lol

I think someone was just talking about the black/volt pair in here that they wanted...

This was on Sneakersteal today

The Nike Zoom Revis is available in this Black/Volt color for just $59.99
Chicago Premium
1 (630) 585-9568
(555776-007)
$59.99

Last edited:
Cleverly convinced the nice young lady on the phone to apply all of my $5 gift cards to a backup pair of Volts.
smokin.gif

Just need the other colorways to start surfacing at these prices.  I'll be set for the long haul with this shoe.

The thing about this shoe is that it is very light and comfortable. Also, from just looking at pics or on the shelves, it will throw you off and you won't really care for it. When you see it on foot, by you or someone else, your thoughts will completely change, lol.

i need the chlorine blues to be at that 59.99 price point....saw them at the atlantic city outlet, but they were $99.99

It was just when I started getting into them and when I heard they were releasing on Eastbay I thought why not give it a shot.

Hmmm...

Seems legit.

You will get shown no love in here. For the beast of hype is strong within you, my son.

They look like great kicks for my flag football season cumming up...

But other wise... not really a shoe that makes me say  " Ohhh qui qui!!"

Aside from the rest of your nonsense post about cumming and Dr. Trevis...

I love mine for my indoor football leagues. Love them even more now that the price is $50 and I don't feel so bad about destroying them.

meh. i liked the 112's at first, but theyre just okay to me now

i hope the snakeskin pair releases :\

I think the 112's look like a children's shoe, hideous.

Snakeskin's were defiantly under 100 pairs production. I heard actual # was 35 pairs from a pretty legitimate source, but idk if that was completely accurate. Also they are selling for $500+ that's a pretty good indicator of their availability. They will without a doubt not release, ever. You can't even find pairs on eBay.

these are so bad.. air diamond turf is so much better 

How are they bad? u clearly don't even know what your talking about lol

I've played football in both, and wear both casually.

ZR1>Diamond Turf in every aspect of performance and comfort. Casually the diamond turf carries the Retro tag and people admire that, but I still think the ZR1 is worn better casually, although that's a matter of personal opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom