Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

i know its early, but does anyone have an idea on what the Hunters/Camos numbers are looking like? im going for these manually, but i found a service charging $23 for an add to cart, just not sure if its really worth the money. id hate to miss these

So i did a chat with nike to see what outlets have the 3ms and the royals, and a bunch do. Anyone know where they are cheapest, i'm looking at 10 stores each so not really looking to call all around and none are in driving distance. I figure they're all probably around the $100 mark now, so i might just wait it out until we see about $60-70 then grab both

Wondering this too. I bet they'll start poppinup around $60 with sneakersteal soon.

JoeyD hit the nail on the head with that long post. Incredible shoe but for so many reasons they failed on this model. I think they're gonna keep with one sig model training shoe (CJ81) next year probably. Only chance we see a zoom revis 2 is if it already was in production before this first model really flopped (to the masses). NikeID woulda been insane with this shoe. Such a shame.

How does one have one of these chats with nike to find out where to get certain colorways? id love to go ahead and get knickstapes and photo blues this minute to complete my collection!

and joey im about to give you a follow on instagram, awesome to see someone rep this shoe so hard...think you rep it even harder than geiger!

Pittsburgh Steelers PE

Chicago Bears (Zoom Revis Designer Kenzo) PE

Last edited:
Chicago PE is dope because of the Cuse colors but **** paying PE prices. I'm not dropping more than 200 for a pair of kicks.

How does one have one of these chats with nike to find out where to get certain colorways? id love to go ahead and get knickstapes and photo blues this minute to complete my collection!

and joey im about to give you a follow on instagram, awesome to see someone rep this shoe so hard...think you rep it even harder than geiger!

I always follow back the NT fam, just let me know so I can follow back. I went hard with this shoe, lol. I'm a die hard Jets and Revis fan, but when I put the shoe on and felt the quality and comfort and truly what an incredible athletic shoe it is, I've been giving praise and trying to let people know what it is. Plus as far as this thread, it's nice to have a circle of people that appreciate the shoe as much as I do. Hands down, best new athletic trainer/sig to drop in the last 5-10 years, IMO of course.

It's just been disappointing to see how much they mishandled this shoe in almost every aspect other than design and functionality. From production to advertising, just didn't do nearly what they should have. Look at all the ads you see for Calvin Johnson and the big 3 basketball sigs. After the injury, advertising fell off on these completely. After he was injured he's no longer a "football god" he's just a human that gets hurt like the rest of us. Nike always portrays their athletes to be bigger than life almost "superhuman". You can say "well Kobe was injured also" that's true but Kobe has done so much more than Revis and he's on the back end of his career success wise, he's had numerous sigs with different company's. He has been marketable for a decade. Revis just started becoming marketable on a massive level and the injury and trade really hurt his whole appeal as far as endorsement wise. Look at D Rose with Adidas, his sig's did horrible #'s this past year.

Idk, I hope we get to see a ZR2. It defiantly won't be this season, that's for sure.

I haven't heard anything about the camo's as far as production wise. I'm gonna start asking around since we're getting pretty close to the wire here. We should be hearing something from Geiger soon on twitter. I think they are gonna be a limited EXT release, something along the lines of a Lebron EXT, which should make them easily available for all interested since they have a cult classic appeal.

I'm sure these will be at champs, footlocker and Niketowns. I can't see them making them super limited and numbered again.

Last edited:

Go to the nike contact page and chat with a rep. Give them the style code of the shoe (from the purchase page) and size and they'll give you a list of stores and phone numbers

@Joeyydean

Link in my sig but you can't see it on Mobil.

I used to post a lot more but that was in the winter when in the house with time on my hands lol

Does anyone know the release info for the camos. Not the release date and price more like the avaliablility and if itll be available in stores or only online like the denims were initially supposed to be

Anyone ever had any luck talking a Nike rep into allowing you to use a product voucher at an outlet store? My voucher says for use on Nike.com only. I'm hoping to use it at an outlet to get black/black and/or cool greys in a size 11. My problem is the outlets don't appear to accept the voucher. Wondering if anyone was able to sway a sales rep into accepting it? If so, how was it done? Thanks.

PS: Already looking forward to the inevitable answers about how, "you can only use that voucher on Nike.com, don't bother trying to use it elsewhere." Thanks in advance for all those responses (sarcasm).

Look like camos might be overlooked and maybe even sit, seeing that the Jordan pack drops on Saturday and at least in my area, school starts this week. So all the back school shopping is in the rear view, the camos doesn't have numbers on the tongue. So that make the even more undesirable

I just picked up my first pair. The nike outlet down here has the volts for $59.99. I was never sure about these until I put my foot in em. They are hella comfy. Normally all I wear to work are the 2009-2013 airmaxes, but after trying these on they're going in the rotation next week.

Wh
I just picked up my first pair. The nike outlet down here has the volts for $59.99. I was never sure about these until I put my foot in em. They are hella comfy. Normally all I wear to work are the 2009-2013 airmaxes, but after trying these on they're going in the rotation next week.

Which outlet? I'm looking to double up (again, much props to JoeyD12 for hooking me up a few months ago :smokin), been on vacation, hiking a lot, and these shoes are like the Energizer bunny, they just keep on going and going..

Back
Top Bottom