Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

any sz 10 oregons, pes, samples, etc? Also how much are the green suede revises that went to outlets worth? They are ones that never released.

I was checking out my boys Volts and what the H is up with the toe material?  I have the Wolf Grays and they are straight butter compared to the Volts.  I also noticed the toe on the 3M's (perf leather) is nice.  Which Revis also have the toe material like the Volts?  

Last edited:
these are available at drjays on 34th st for $79.99.

what seller?

A personal friend.

I was checking out my boys Volts and what the H is up with the toe material?  I have the Wolf Grays and they are straight butter compared to the Volts.  I also noticed the toe on the 3M's (perf leather) is nice.  Which Revis also have the toe material like the Volts?  

The material is tougher, nothing is "wrong" with them, not sure why the reaction lol The firs are the same way. I believe the blackouts are also. That material is awesome for sports, doesn't scuff or rip in the least.

Joey ask your friend if he wants to trade those size 12 Kemps for my sz 13 Super Bowls.

Those Kemps go for quite a bit. I'm sure he would ask for you to add, he's one of those nickel and dime kinda guys. I will def find out tho.

Last edited:
sneaker steal on their revis ish right now. just posted some more outlet info. volts for $40, camos for $60

Just ordered both the camo and blk/volt through sneakersteal... waiting on my confirmation call backs

Last edited:
did you get me a pair? :D
only got one confirmation call... on thw phone with the other cause I placed the order 3 and half hours ago and still no call... so im trying to see what the deal is cause they told me id get a call back in 10-20 mins

only got one confirmation call... on thw phone with the other cause I placed the order 3 and half hours ago and still no call... so im trying to see what the deal is cause they told me id get a call back in 10-20 mins

the outlet probably got swamped with calls. that generally is what tends to happen when sneakersteal posts stuff

how does sneaker steal work??.... I have heard of it?
Whoever runs the site just post info about shoes that are available (usually under retail). For some shoes there is link directly to where you can purchase the shoe online. But a lot of the shoes are at nike outlets. If it is at an outlet you have to call and see if they are taking phone orders. If so you can call and place an order over the phone and they will ship it to you. From my experience after you call they will write down your name, size, and phone number and they will call you back and take your order if they have your size. I have also been told to call back because they arent taking phone orders until Monday. 

the outlet probably got swamped with calls. that generally is what tends to happen when sneakersteal posts stuff
yea... but when I called and inquired about what was going on they were pretty damn rude and pissed I was calling and asking questions... cutting me off and being quite snappy... the dude was on the rag im guessing... if I didnt want the shoes bad enough I would have canceled my order... but I may need to place a call coporate to express my feelings of the inappropriate customer service that I recieved...

yea... but when I called and inquired about what was going on they were pretty damn rude and pissed I was calling and asking questions... cutting me off and being quite snappy... the dude was on the rag im guessing... if I didnt want the shoes bad enough I would have canceled my order... but I may need to place a call coporate to express my feelings of the inappropriate customer service that I recieved...
yeah I hear the rude stuff a lot, a haven't encountered it yet, maybe cause I usually call in the morning. I think when a shoe gets posted sometimes they get slammed with calls and they probably are over worked in outlet stores so sometimes people get attitude

Back
Top Bottom