:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Also.. surprised no one has whipped these up yet. Inspired by all black Foams, and the much desired all black w/ clear sole Foams.. I actually think this might be the first pair I order.
that was basically the first colorway i made with the new options, except with the white swoosh, more like an MF doom foam. i don't know if i want to order them due to the clear soles though
ohwell.gif

Minor adjustment... what do you guys think looks better the blue or the grey?

I know grey is more true to the actual nerf.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

They're both dope but I  like the purple and grey better

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

chaos, home dunkmans

I made that same pair of dunkmans without the speckles. I'm still trying to decide which pair to get. That or the All Black dunkmans...

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I like this pair much better.
smokin.gif

Also.. surprised no one has whipped these up yet. Inspired by all black Foams, and the much desired all black w/ clear sole Foams.. I actually think this might be the first pair I order.

6pchoo.jpg
Yes me likey lol...how about a white swoosh and a clear sole?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

6pchoo.jpg
Yes me likey lol...how about a white swoosh and a clear sole?

from a few pages back

Originally Posted by you big dummy

bron9blackbq.jpg

A BIG thank you to Maya on this one.  I, for one, appreciate the info and pics even though I read from a reliable source the material is, indeed, foamposite.  It may be but not in the sense we all know.
That's some very weak crap of nike to do some cheap stuff like that AND at a higher price point.  Very weak.  
Nonetheless, I'm glad we got to see what a ripoff those supposed 'foam' iDs are like.  I had 3 iDs I was going to order, too.

One thing I will say, is that iDs are completely refundable if you don't like them, according to Nike.  Not sure if many people knew that or not.

I may post up pics of my iDs I made later.  This news is very deflating to me.  Nike screwing up left and right now, losing consumers' confidence.  Mine is slowing draining after the Big Bang early release fiasco, repeated NDC crashes last night, and now this.  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Nike really allows you to return IDs if you are not happy with your choice in colors? Damn

Up to a year (might even be 2 if unworn, I cant rememebr) if unworn... Ive returned IDs plenty of times.

Back
Top Bottom