:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

6940102267_b3f6c63b4d_z.jpg

Laces would be green on these ^

6940102311_532eef8e7b_z.jpg

Laces would be blue on these ^

Can I get some opinions??

Man it is taking forever for my IDs to ship. Ordered on 2/13. I know it's only two weeks but seems like at least a month. Anyone who ordered nines and have them How long did it take to ship?

BigBrandon - I ordered my SVSM ID on Jan 1 and it took 38 days to receive. Damn I'm mad they took away the gum options I was going to do another pair...

Originally Posted by pogiwun

BigBrandon - I ordered my SVSM ID on Jan 1 and it took 38 days to receive. Damn I'm mad they took away the gum options I was going to do another pair...
38 days
eek.gif
. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ordered mine on the 19th I think.

I think with black or concord laces those will look SICK. A little too off-balance with that much neon the way it is now but those look good. I almost want to bite the design, lol.

^
30t6p3b.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Akil Mitchell and Bernard James' Nike ID LeBron 9's
6042980.jpg
6042978.jpg

6043202.jpg

6043258.jpg

6031800.jpg

NCAA, virginia cavaliers, florida state seminoles, airmax, pics, photos, custom

Nice UVA ID's 
pimp.gif

Excuse my ignorance everyone, but I've seen a ton of pairs of ID's with 3m swooshes. How are people getting that option? Is it only available in person at ID studios? If so
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Nice UVA ID's 
pimp.gif

Excuse my ignorance everyone, but I've seen a ton of pairs of ID's with 3m swooshes. How are people getting that option? Is it only available in person at ID studios? If so
ohwell.gif

All the iDs come with 3M swooshes.

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Its Not Real Foamposite
This Material Bends To Easy 

is that what the "Electric Green" looks like? because it pops a lot more on the website...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Nice UVA ID's 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

All the iDs come with 3M swooshes.
Ah good to know, thanks

Scoop Jardine wore orange/blue/white Nike ID LeBron 9's on "Senior Night"
x999f.jpg

6049490.jpg

6049770.jpg

10641675-standard.jpg

6049418.jpg

Syracuse Orange final home game at the Carrier Dome, ncaa, march 3, 2012, photo,

Will pull the trigger on my Bruce Lees today, since I found out the foam IDs are trash...

i like em lewi , nice job !!!!!

so after you place your order, THE NEXT EMAIL YOU GET IS.... THEYVE STARTED MAKING THEM, whenever that may be ???????????? thanks

^Yeah. You get that email a few days after you place an order.

It usually takes about 4 weeks for you to get your shoes.

Thank you Dark Steel, I finally broke down and ordered a pair on Saturday. And yes I went for the "foam" , mainly becuase all the other pairs of ix's i have have the weave on it so I thought I'd try somethin different..... might end up bein the laughig stock of this thread too  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom