:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by gentry187

DC30 those are nice. A black collar would of worked out better IMO but they came out dope regardless. I had thought about doing these a while back but held back from it due to me already having the V3 finals. Would've been too similar. Good job.
pimp.gif
Gentry...
The V3 is actually what made me do these in the first place. Saw a seller on eBay who had a pretty nice run on the Finals PE, for like $210 plus shipping...but IMO I think the 9 is a better shoe, even though I have the white, black, and DM V3's. So I hit up iD to see how close I could get. I think it came out pretty good, especially considering the prices were almost identical!

Also interesting on the collar, I might hit up my saved design just to see what it looks like, but I had it red EXACTLY like the V3, but decided to go with white instead, I think they both look good though.

This was my first pair of iD's but yours and everyone else's on here are looking great, so I have 2 other designs saved up in my Locker on NDC. A simple black white like they wear for those "back in black" jerseys and a take on the whole Elite Taxi thing...we'll see if either of those get ordered.

Thanks for the kind words all! 
pimp.gif

I think something similar to these was posted quite some time ago, but here's another design I came up with, basing it off of the upcoming Taxi Elites. In case those prove too difficult to get. I'll put these babies in the cart. Thoughts???

A lot of these IDs are looking good. Wish I would have bought a pair when they still had the mesh on the limited ones.

Originally Posted by smusht3t4

I don't know if this is a redundant question but usually how long does it take before you receive your shoes from Nikeid after your order is made is it really a 4+ week wait ?

I'm sure for everybody it's different but I placed my order April 7th, a Saturday. Got email notification that production was started on the 9th (Monday) and I just received my iD pair today, May 1st. Not too bad considering that I am extremely impatient! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Battleground on the specks as usual.
these are indeed sick id's but who is this battleground person that does his speckles?? Sorry if it's been answered before but fairly new to the site can't find any info on battleground can someone please fill me in? Gentry187 maybe lol 
tongue.gif
^This
Would like to see or read a tutorial or something to that effect. Trying to add some red specks to my freegum midsoles.

I wonder how many people made Christmas Flips in a Size 14.

Is it possible to go to a physical Nike ID location and make something with expired options?

Originally Posted by No Stackson

I wonder how many people made Christmas Flips in a Size 14.

Is it possible to go to a physical Nike ID location and make something with expired options?

Nope.

Originally Posted by Dc30

I think something similar to these was posted quite some time ago, but here's another design I came up with, basing it off of the upcoming Taxi Elites. In case those prove too difficult to get. I'll put these babies in the cart. Thoughts???

Bro, I see me & you have similar taste. I've been contemplating on making taxi ID's as well. But I was planning on making them with a solid black sole. If I'm not happy with my ID that I got coming in I will return them and make these. As for battleground, he's a NT'er. Look him up (battleground03) and send him a PM.

Originally Posted by Dc30

Bro, I see me & you have similar taste. I've been contemplating on making taxi ID's as well. But I was planning on making them with a solid black sole. If I'm not happy with my ID that I got coming in I will return them and make these. As for battleground, he's a NT'er. Look him up (battleground03) and send him a PM.
Lol! 
pimp.gif

Well I have definitely enjoyed the designs you have came up with so far, and I agree with something you said pages back...you gotta put some actual thought into making these iD's. Willy Nilly color placement just won't cut it!

I like the all black sole for the taxi as well, but something made me try the red and it just popped more for me, but either would work great. After my V3 Finals iD I am very pleased with the iD experience overall, so I might just make these because. Please post pics of what you have coming it, which I'm sure you will. Would love to see them...and I just sent Battleground a PM. Let's see if he's up for another project! Thanks for the info!

^^^I actually had discussed those V3 finals inspired 9's a while back with battleground. I was mentioning to him if it was possible to put yellow specks on the air unit. He said he'd look into it but since I scrapped that CW I never got back to him about it. You should definitely see if he can do that for you.

Thanks a bunch dylan....very nicely done; simple yet pops. You dont always have to put a million different colors on a shoe for it to make a statement.

JS"

^^^I actually had discussed those V3 finals inspired 9's a while back with battleground. I was mentioning to him if it was possible to put yellow specks on the air unit. He said he'd look into it but since I scrapped that CW I never got back to him about it. You should definitely see if he can do that for you.

Reached out yesterday...let's see what he comes back with if anything. I'm cool either way, just waiting to see if I'm going to pull the trigger on these Taxi iD's...damn you Nike!!

I would do the air unit on the Taxi black, it would make the red specs pop more, if you are getting it done. I like the red accent on the sole too.

Dylan's iD is fresh too.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I thought about doing a taxi ID with inspiration from the nt'er that did the first taxi ID with the black midsole and then later seeing the elites. Just not a huge fan of yellow so it's doubtful I'll pull the trigger on them, unless its later in the year after I've done 2 or 3 of the ID's I already have in mind.

I would go all black sole, white midsole, red airbag.

Those finals ID's are dope too. 

Originally Posted by BCS Ravens

Too similar to the existing cool greys and the foam part has disappointed thus far

Thanks for that, Never thought of the released cool greys. Prob look better in my pic anyway

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I would do the air unit on the Taxi black, it would make the red specs pop more, if you are getting it done. I like the red accent on the sole too.

Dylan's iD is fresh too.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

After reading your post I hit the iD site up again, that actually is the black airbag, selection. The options for the airbags aren't many, and the way they show up on the monitor is less than desirable but I suppose my Finals airbag is closest to the Freegums clear/black bag if anybody is curious.

Back
Top Bottom