:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

another Heat colorway...
maybe yellow laces? don't want the ketchup and mustard look, but it might be coo..

7104351357_7f6ed12c6b_c.jpg

i love that warriors id, im still on the fence about my Knick Away c/w i need some enthusiasm

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

^Thanks, guys!
made this pair based on the colors you used, white laces would be the extra pair.
2ihqtld.jpg

Yours are similar to the pair I made for my Swingman backups in case I missed out. That along with the black pair being too similar to my kentuckys, and my "big bang make-up" were ok but not the same nice.Anyway I'll share

Freegums are one of my favorites. Basic colors can go a long way on the IX doesn't have to always be loud colors that makes it stand out. Yankees are stupid clean in my book.

Yankees are fresh. I wish I would've id'd some a while back. most of the options are gone now

Originally Posted by gentry187

My pair just came in. They turned out nice but I'm a little disappointed that they used dark grey instead of cool grey. I waited over a month to get these only to have the wrong color on it. Not sure if I want to reorder them again and wait another month for them. They look too similar to DM's with dark grey.

Minus the fake foam material, the ID's you received are better than the actual Dunkman's IMO.

haven't got the chance to browse all the pages yet, but anybody ordered and received their ID's with the colored airbags yet? curious how they look.

Thanks.

another Heat colorway...
maybe yellow laces? don't want the ketchup and mustard look, but it might be coo..

here are some i made with similar colors... i love designing them for people since i can't afford them myself 
eyes.gif

16bhget.jpg

Did the price of the regular Lebron ID go up? I know the limited was $215 and the regular was $190 I wanna say. If Nike raised the price they should just merge all the options/colors. thinking of doing a Space Jam ID before the clear sole option goes away.

Originally Posted by jst628

another Heat colorway...

here are some i made with similar colors... i love designing them for people since i can't afford them myself 
eyes.gif

16bhget.jpg

These top two r very unique. Cool designs! I like the top right one the most.

Originally Posted by kingofdacourtz

This is one of my favorite threads to follow, a lot of nice stuff in here. I finally received my first ID yesterday took about a month to get them. My Yankees inspired 9s pretty simple, but I'm happy with them.
These are straight heat

Just got these in...saw some LeBron 8 V3 Finals PE's from last year on eBay and thought...hmmm...the 9 IMO is a better shoe...let's see what iD options work for this...and here we go. What ya'll think?

Which laces are better? I personally like the white...but the Del Sol can work...thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom