Official Niketalk DJ Thread vol. NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Lxj

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Here's a mix I recently did. It's got a smooth, lounge-y type vibe to it. Feel free to comment. Any [constructive] feedback is appreciated. � Regal Music Vol.1: The Champagne Life by DJA1Music
I also felt like some of the transitions were messy and very noticeable that you were changing between tracks instead of a "whoah is this a different song?" sort of response.

Ok for sure. I'll definitely have to tweak my style a little bit. Thanks bro.

heres my latest mix. i was suppose t be done with it like 3 month ago, but just hadnt had time lol.
i was in this red bull thre3style battle, which was like 4 rounds, each round i had to do a 10min routine. this mix is alot of those routines, and some of my current routines.
feedback is always welcomed. this was recorded live. as in everything was mixed by me, not ableton or anything.
i did use alot of my own edits, and did chop up diff takes, and put it all together.
the delay by killaka5

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

heres my latest mix. i was suppose t be done with it like 3 month ago, but just hadnt had time lol.
i was in this red bull thre3style battle, which was like 4 rounds, each round i had to do a 10min routine. this mix is alot of those routines, and some of my current routines.
feedback is always welcomed. this was recorded live. as in everything was mixed by me, not ableton or anything.
i did use alot of my own edits, and did chop up diff takes, and put it all together.
the delay by killaka5
That was amazing. Only really minor thing I would say is watch the key on one or two of your mixes (show me love/turbulance sounded a bit funny)

^^thank u ! ya i wasnt too happy how that part came out, it doesnt sound right, it was more done for word play.
im working on a hiphop one right now, should be out soon.

Merry Christmas everyone! Well at least a few more days until X-mas.  I made a Christmas themed mix by combining some classics with some electro.  Of course I stuck to my genres and threw in some KPOP as well.  Hope you like it:

Songlist:

1. Michael Buble - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas (Intro)

2. Kanye West (& a whole lot of other people that I wont type up) - Christmas In Harlem

3. Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells

4. Electro Christmas - Andrea's Blake 

5. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

6. IU ft. Thunder - Preview of Christmas

7. Wham - Last Christmas (Benny Benassi Remix)

8. Nsync - Kiss Me at Midnight

My new Remix!It was my 1st time messin with abelton so lemme know where I can improve. I know I have alot of room for improvement.

� DJ Samir vs Hardwell vs Rick Ross- Ricky Rosay's Belly (DJ BMILK's Bmore Remix) by dj Bmilk

artworks-000015898781-owjdow-original.jpg

Copped Numark Mixtrack Pro.
pimp.gif

Any1 has this?
133231-500x312.jpeg

It was this or Hercules MK4/RMX.

This has bigger decks so that was the factor why I bought this.. No inputs tho
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

pimp.gif

Any1 has this?
133231-500x312.jpeg

mad.gif

no experience with that controller... let us know how it is. I just copped at vestax vci-300 to mess around with... its pretty decent so far

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

pimp.gif

Any1 has this?

mad.gif

no experience with that controller... let us know how it is. I just copped at vestax vci-300 to mess around with... its pretty decent so far
Have been fooling around with it for a while now. Pretty good, pretty good. The "bigger" decks are so nice, good for scratching.
The fader is not that good, but I manage with it. For 195€ it was a GREAT PICK. 

The only downside was using Traktor on a PC. Still haven't got it working. Using VirtualDJ atm, works great with it.

PS: Milk, "liked" your FB page
pimp.gif

Thinking about trading in the S4 for the S2. Not sure if the portability is worth the functionality sacrifice

My schools computers have FL Studio 10 equipped with Nexus2 and other expansions. I want to start messing around it with and see what productions I can come up with.

Does anyone have tutorials I can refer to, because it's confusing as hell even once you initially load the program up
laugh.gif

I got the Kontrol S2 while it was on sale.  I think there are a lot of work arounds to make up for the "loss in functionality".

Back
Top Bottom