Official Nissan/Infiniti Thread.

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

Glad to see Wes, Nesto, Lucas, and Eric's G37s on here.

My 08 G37S. Two more weeks until I get my TE37s!

moz-screenshot.png
4630961506_b68690624b_o.jpg
youre car is dope
pimp.gif
got any more angles?

damn so its getting way more expensive cuz if i do the 5 lug swap, imma need the rims and tires ready too lol. part of the game tho.

Debadge that back end!!

I hope you got springs/coilovers with those Volks.

Im guessing you ordered gold TE-37s?

Mag blues on a grey G37 would be
pimp.gif

MaZA4eVeR14 - I'm in San Francisco!

10 Piece Nuggets - I'm going white TE37s. 19x9.5 fronts and 19x10.5 rears. Right now I'm lowered on eibach pro kits, but I might have to go coils if my stance doesn't go well with my current springs. Someone in Socal had my Platinum Graphite color + mag blue TE37s, looked really nice indeed.

Thanks gberdin. Here's another one. Again, can't wait to get my volks.......
frown.gif

bro gettin my 08 g37s in one month. and im from so cal.
pimp.gif
 car meets!

pimp.gif
g37, I think thats the first car in the US to come with Nissans VVEL (waayyyyy better then v-taac)

Im planning to cop a rb26 and sell the turbos to make it N/A
nerd.gif

sorry for all the pics

Nissan or Infiniti..

Nissan or Infiniti..

Nissan or Infiniti..

NT Sneaker Community

roll.gif

embarassed.gif

10 Piece Nuggets - Oh and I debadged the Infiniti lettering, I've been contemplating taking off Mt. Fuji for the longest time
laugh.gif

My friend's 510 sedan with an unpainted lip lol.

30567_112489428792944_100000956625880_67914_4204474_n.jpg

skip, when and where do you all meet up at? im in Pittsburg but willing to drive out to shoot the %+%#. But id roll in the mustang

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

skip, when and where do you all meet up at? im in Pittsburg but willing to drive out to shoot the %+%#. But id roll in the mustang

It's all good man, still a great car. We usually meet up around San Francisco but sometimes we go to as far as San Jose, it all depends
laugh.gif

I can contact you whenever a meet up is happening if you'd like. Just give me your contacts.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

It's all good man, still a great car. We usually meet up around San Francisco but sometimes we go to as far as San Jose, it all depends
laugh.gif

I can contact you whenever a meet up is happening if you'd like. Just give me your contacts.

Ive grown to like white rims. I think your G could pull off white TE37s with those specs quite well, but youre going to need to go lower (assuming that pic is with the springs installed).

In any case, post pics when you get those rims.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

te37's are so played out imo

unless you get them in a funky color.

It easily is one of the best looking rims on the market.

Almost any whip can pull it off.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

they're only played out because they are one of the best wheels of all time, but te37's would prob never touch my g, i feel like on a 37 you have to go kind of like a classier set up such as some vsxx's or t1s 
and white on dg? 
sick.gif
 def wouldve thrown on some volk gt30's in the shadow finish to atleast match your grille and car. 

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

they're only played out because they are one of the best wheels of all time, but te37's would prob never touch my g, i feel like on a 37 you have to go kind of like a classier set up such as some vsxx's or t1s 
and white on dg? 
sick.gif
 def wouldve thrown on some volk gt30's in the shadow finish to atleast match your grille and car. 

dsc0037gq8.jpg

pimp.gif

vsxx's would look amazing on a G.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

and white on dg? 
sick.gif

dsc0037gq8.jpg

pimp.gif

vsxx's would look amazing on a G.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 you know what im sayin? 
pimp.gif

I know...im just tired of seeing everyone with them
laugh.gif

Same goes for the work vs-xx

It's wack that people always cop the same 5 sets of work/volk wheels when they have a huge selection...

laugh.gif

Well I am not going for TE37s anymore since I'm going to buy my friend's Volk GTS Phantoms + tires. Yes the same ones in the pic and yes a matte black lip
tongue.gif

The specs are 19x9.5 +17 fronts and 19x10.5 +18 in the rear. Can't wait.

Some pics I shot of my boys race (drift) car. Pushing around 380hp to the wheels. His boost controller isn't holding 19psi consistently. With a proper boost controller he'd be at around 400hp. More than enough now though.

after a lot of searching, googling and forum lurking....eff a brake swap on the damn car. imma just fix up the body, paint, and buy a dope drivers seat and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom