*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

shanon those r
smokin.gif

^^ I saw those being passed around for sale and warned everyone who asked me. The seller selling 2 pairs of sz 9 sample 45 xi's. They are both suspect. Both pairs are fake IMO. I've been looking at pictures and tagging of real pairs and have noticed many differences! For one both pairs being passed around for sale both had different tags. First sign of worry. Second, neither tag is the right tag from a legit pair! Lu had made about 4-5 pairs of those and these are 1 of them!

Hmmmm.......

You mind if we get a picture of the Tag, and a detailed close up of the stitching on the Jumpman on those 45's?

those are also sitting next to an OG pair on the left there, no?

mrmar23- 1st of all im going to ask you if you personally if u saw the ebay listing fr both 2 pairs? because to me you sound like you just heard it from somebdy. Second, the seller didnt sell or listed two pairs like what you are saying, he listed a pair that is sold to another buyer. Also, i compared my tag to the other buyer who got the other pair and they r the same so idk why you are saying they have diff tags?. You have the right to voice out your opinion and i know you been in the game longer than i do but that doesnt make u or any person to decide or say whether a shoe is legit or not when all you are basing your judgement is in just seeing other collector who have a pair who you think r "legit". Typewritten inside tags r the only legit pairs? Says who? do you work at nike? or is it just how you seen the 1st pairs that surfaced online? Anybody can simply say the typewritten inside tag are the fake ones! but proving it otherwise is another thing and i cant prove it simply because imo i think proving whether a "sample" pair is legit or not is ******ed, after all its a "sample" pair.

densho23- Im not trying to be all " I know everything" on you, because I dont. I am actually looking out for you or anyone who would ever ask for help. I saw your pair now a few times in the last year to 2 years, I've seen your tagging and the other pairs tagging they are different in a sense that the other pair is rubbed off and reprinted and yours isn't but the tag remains the same its not a real tag. Like I said I'm not trying to make this into an I know more then Nike or You thing, I'm just trying to help. I have researched a lot in the area of coding and tagging and shapes in general, especially after the Lu era. The only proof we have is pictures and references and seeing a certain thing 10 times from 10 different examples and all them looking the same and 8-10 years later seeing a different one is an issue to me. I can only base my opinion on that, the same way any one else can. So hope you understand what I'm saying.

densho23 wrote:
 i think proving whether a "sample" pair is legit or not is ******ed, after all its a "sample" pair.
[color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]This is the dumbest thing I have ever read for someone in and showing in a sample thread. If you dont care if a sample is legit or not, let me go find some things i see online so i can sell them to you. BRB[/color]

Its pretty common knowledge that OG XI 45 have a typed tag amongst those collectors who have been a.) in the game a while b.) that really do there research. Prove us wrong.

I think you have some very nice shoes and I respect your collection. But  as fellow collectors I think we are just trying to look out for each others best interests when asking you to see the tag. We dont want anyone to be fooled or to be a fool. Are goal is to get these Bogus shoes off the market and out of circulation.

Just saying Judging from the Pics they seem to match the retros more in shape and height. A close look at the stitching of the Jumpman and some tag picks would help to determine. I would figure you would want to know if your pair was legit or not. We are just peers trying to keep the little that is on the market legit so not to mess with what little we have left of the purity of the hoobie. Shouldn't be a big deal and I am bored at work.  Post some pics!

Joerdan23- thats the dumbest response to a sarcasm ever! Your google knowledge is a %#$# to me. Sorry if i hurt your butt on what ive said. You totally misunderstood what i said. il send this to you via ems for free if its the only way i can chill u out.

mrmar-I understand what your sayin but it didnt prove anything to me tho, i hope that dude up there can be more respectful like you on replying to someones qoute.

^TO ME, they are your shoes!
Sorry for hurting your feelings doggie! 
grin.gif
In the future I hope you would try to help someone out that you thought had a pair of shoes that are questionable. I hope someone would tell me in the future and have in the past and I'm thankful for it. Its not personal.

my email is [email protected]

^is that for you?! Because you where the one who came out with this bright colored font reply and i dont even remember talkin to you, you are the one who got feelings i guess because your really hurt havin the most pairs of gradeschool made pairs from china. Im really sorry if i offend you. Im done with this.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to know if your shoes are legit? That defeats the whole purpose of paying big money for them, hell you can buy 30 pairs of fake jordans if you aren't worried about them being legit

Densho23- I just want to say that I saw the ended auction and it's LU all over again all he did was change his name all his old names are in his history. So if you can just return them thats all. It happens to everyone. I's happened to me and it made me the way I am now. Hit me up if you wanna talk and I can try and explain a lot of it.

Dennis homie, Joe's just trying to help you out. He did it in his on way, but you glossed over the biggest point he made which was "I would figure you would want to know if your pair was legit or not."

4lvew.jpg

Pic related kinda.

idk why that dude sayin i ask for help or somethin like that about my pair is legit or not?! im not even trippen and i dnt pay gwap like what this most ppol think shan lol He really thinks he a God or somethin FYI i got more pairs that came in jordan/nike box than you! Why cant we just move on n start posting more legit " samples" if there really is such thing. Imo if a shoe didnt came with nike/ jordan box it aint legit but not fake at the same time theres a thin line between lol

Dude renamed his eBay name to a famous Japanese shoe store to gain credibility? 
grin.gif

To the guy with the XI 45's, check the ID history on the auction, then read through the novel of a post in the archives on Lu and all the crap he has pulled in the past. People here are trying to help, it's your choice on if you want to attack them or ask for advice...

densho23, why attack people that are trying to help you ? the seller you bought them from LU was altering shoes and selling them to unsuspecting buyers sometime last year. your pair is a legit og xi pair of concords that he then someone got someone to stitch on that size tag for him into the shoes. at the end of the day its your money, so you can do whatever you please with it, but you are turning a blind eye to the truth when its put right in front of your face.

Originally Posted by baby dill

People here are trying to help, it's your choice on if you want to attack them or ask for advice...

x2. I thought WOW was done lol what is it now 3 or 4?

^ Hey Carter I was trying to avoid putting pictures of the tag, Lets not give this guy LU more pictures for him to make better fakes even easier!

Back
Top Bottom