*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

no other diff but the tag. But thanks its all good! Il take it from the dude up there who got feelings since he got the most jordan that never came in its original box.

Originally Posted by densho23

idk why that dude sayin i ask for help or somethin like that about my pair is legit or not?! im not even trippen and i dnt pay gwap like what this most ppol think shan lol He really thinks he a God or somethin FYI i got more pairs that came in jordan/nike box than you! Why cant we just move on n start posting more legit " samples" if there really is such thing. Imo if a shoe didnt came with nike/ jordan box it aint legit but not fake at the same time theres a thin line between lol

WOW... 
... are you serious?!

laugh.gif

densho23 –

Man, there is absolutely no reason to blatantly disrespect Joerdan23 or anyone else that truly knows their samples, especially when they're trying to be of help to you voluntarily. Joerdan23 and mrmar23 aren't calling you out and trying to make you look foolish -- they're trying to help you!

Whether you paid $10 or $1000, their efforts are to quell the production of fake samples and rare Jordans – especially by Ken Lu. If you aren't aware of the huge spectacle created late last year here on the NT boards, I would highly recommend you search for ''WOW'' here on NT and read that thread.

The most knowledgeable shoe heads contributed to that thread. They helped all of us out by revealing some incredibly well done fake shoe production methods – which is bad for all of us!

I really respect your collection, man.
pimp.gif
  But, please don't show disrespect for those who do have the knowledge to help you and don't want to see you get scammed or lose your money on possible fakes.

– Peace.

DanMann- i appreciate your concern man but if you read the entire thing posted, you will see Joe came to me 1st with feelings and disrespect i just said something back. I appreciate theyr concerns as well but theres no need to be disrespectful, MrMar and i talked on private earlier its really nothing personal i just hope they should be more careful on theyr approach in the future. Thanks!

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Dennis -[/color]
Very cool of you to post your reply. I meant no disrespect to you, either. Glad to hear all things worked out. Always look forward to seeing your latest pick up, man.

For all the Nt'ers that follow up here and for our knowledge, what is the final word on those 45, legit or not ?

^idk but i think only Nike can make the final decision
happy.gif
 but if your goin to ask those ppol they will say its not
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sunshining7

For all the Nt'ers that follow up here and for our knowledge, what is the final word on those 45, legit or not ?
The seller that sold them was LU himself.  Does that answer your question?

LOL @ him changing his feedback to private again...haha.

There he is LU!!! Well I know he reads this, his feedback is now private again! Lol. So if you are reading! KEEP TRYING!!!!!
Your fake !+@% will always be exposed! Yahoo, Ebay UK, where ever!

New current fakes that I've seen from him.
1.Dunk sole 1 pe (horrible attempt)
2.Shadow 45 X pe.
3.Chicago 45 X pe.
4.Columbia XI stitched pe
5.Patent retro 4
6.Horse hair retro 4
7.Croc retro 3
8.XIII low MJ PE
9.45 concord xi sz 9 sample (4 or 5 pairs Ive seen)
10. And few others retro 3's

to the NT Oracles who knows everything via Google!

and hey Joe before you start grave diggin and question somebody, you might wanna go to page 1 you dnt even need to dig....

Just NASTY bro.

Back
Top Bottom