*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

We're here to help, and that's the bottom line. If you don't want to accept the fact that they were doctored from Lu, then that's a whole different issue to deal with. I myself have been a victim of Lu's doctoring. I returned the shoes, received my $$$ back, done and over with. Now it's up to us to keep a closer eye out for other shoes to follow, such as this case. We're just trying to help.

-Jermaine

i appreciate the help Jermaine! i just dnt appreciate this other ppol here trynna dictate me what to do, i got a full refund done and over with this as well, i also get to keep the shoes. Why yall still trippen?
happy.gif

^ Those Tech Challange x Grape V's are legit, factory made, one offs...

Alot rarer than your FREE 45 XI variants... Just saying...

And by the way, NOBODY in their right mind would give you your money back on a pair of sample 45 Concords if they were legit...

You didnt get had, since you got them for free, and you may fool alot of people in saying they are real, BUT everyone reading this knows...

I would trust Joe and Mar more than anyone in the game when it comes to OGs, samples and rareties...

^what i meant was the shoe itself are legit concord XIs but them being the legit sample pair is not, again, according to the NT Oracles! i got it for free because i have my ways of duing it and its non of your business to know how! Mar knows. I have never doubt Mars collection he knows it. And about Joes rotting tech whatever challenge molded grapes? i dnt really care about those, what i mean on those post is i would go over those concords i got over those pair i dont even wanna get near with. I dont care if theyr legit or not i dont keep shoe in a condition that will infect me or any members of my family....Just saying... 

densho23- why so bitter? we all love shoes. why even go at anyone like that?
that shoe is a beautiful part of history. if you don't respect that then I'm sorry for you.

also, do the world a favor and destroy your doctored shoes.
I wouldn't stacke a pair of fakes along side my shoes.
what you have there are much much worse, for many reasons.

Steve- BEAUTIFUL! Was hopin you'd post those soon.

Dude is just makin himself look like a clown...SMH
Id take his old crumbled shoes over some FAKES anyway

If I write on some mars IV's and do a laser design does that make them lasers? 
roll.gif

densho23  has an amazing collection, he got fooled like it could happen to each one of us, and his reaction is understandable, no need to post some useless comments.

Knowledged Nters helped him out, and this is over. Now let's get back to that thread, and post your SAMPLES
smile.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by densho23

i got it for free because i have my ways of duing it and its non of your business to know how!

roll.gif

It must be hard to hustle some doctered shoes for free. Anyways, as sunshining was saying about posting SAMPLES...
Lots of randoms. A little meet up that me, Jermaine and Sergio had one night.

EDIT: disregard those croc 3's...

Originally Posted by densho23
^ I understand your point dude... I got you...

And as for them being doctored, I guess the problem is that Lu sold them as authentic samples, not the fact that they were OG XIs doctored... That's were I got lost...

If that's the case they are what they are, not fakes, authentics just doctored...

And I will be the first on NT to say there is nothing wrong with doctored kicks, as far as I am concerned they are customs or as Rolo as portrayed and I myself along with alot of other NTers have adopted as Poormans... EX. Poorman Kid Robot Lights, Poorman Orchard Streets, Poorman Homegrowns, Poorman Black Toe OG1s and the countless custom AM1 IDs...

So I again, I think the 45 XIs are fine, they fit in that genre, which to me is freaking awesome, but the problem en lies is that they were portrayed in the auction to be authentics...
wink.gif

My apologies if I came off as flustered...

Originally Posted by sunshining7

gettinit247 - What are you wearing during that meet up ? 94's ?

Thats actually Jermaine's leg in the pic lol He was wearing orange Supreme Dunk highs that night. There was way too much snow to wear any heat that night.

This clown LU doesn't stop!!! 3 new shoes being passed around be on the look out.

1.DMP VI sample with a USA flag (******ed)
2.Chanel Croc Nike Dunk's (even more stupid)
3.White/red retro 3 with sample pou chen tag.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

This clown LU doesn't stop!!! 3 new shoes being passed around be on the look out.

roll.gif

gosh Lu doesn't stop! LOL
I saw a pair of those Chanel Crocs but it was on a AF1 sadly. They look SILLY with that Chanel logo on the back. It also says  “Thank You Karl Lagerfeld

Originally Posted by gettinit247

roll.gif

I saw a pair of those Chanel Crocs but it was on a AF1 sadly. They look SILLY with that Chanel logo on the back. It also says  “Thank You Karl Lagerfeld

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

roll.gif

Sample Lebron 4 with different insole, witness on the back and roman numerals on the front
2vkdm4j.jpg

16jnvc.jpg

16bd8ow.jpg

r6w8ba.jpg

Sample AJ 21 never seen the numbers printed on the outside like that
105cw86.jpg

qxwaq8.jpg

2q8ycyx.jpg

Originally Posted by Matt53

roll.gif

i like those sample iv's better then the GRs....i mean it's not much but it's still better IMO, especially the insole, i bet it doesn't peel right off onto your sock like the GRs do

and I even like the way the "23" is written on the sole...just gave it that more of an "edge", the the clean cut font they used

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Matt53

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom