pimp.gif
jordan samples

Here my AF1 samples

Un-Released 04 I/O samples

YOTD Hyper Samples

Un-Released sample from 04

Un-Released SAC sample

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Those are tight eddie, I want a XIX mid so bad, I cant believe i lost that short nosed royal mid samples a month back over $6 dollars. Heres a lil somethingfor you to droll on.....Yeah Im like that!

Alot of dope stuff in here.....most of the stuff in here I have seen ......and those low xx this 1 guy wanted me to buy them from him...I was like nope illwait till they drop and get them in my size....he went as low as 30$...then they never realesed....and he was like 400...smh at myself.....but man those pinksole xi I have never seen ever...very good stuff...

^^Woah, great thread op. Great idea. The pink XI lows are dope, as well as a lot of other stuff. Blowin my mind really.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Here are a couple of mine, I have more but need to find time to take pics..
please tell me one of those are for sale !
devil.gif

if they were he'd tell me first
wink.gif

Dam ! Not again ! Seems like somone always beats me to the punch haha , Ive been looking for these samples for awhile now !

there are a lot of nice samples in here...ill have to post my pair when i get a chance to take pics...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Here are a couple of mine, I have more but need to find time to take pics..
Those white bottom Penny IIs are awesome
pimp.gif
. I remember thembeing in my Eastbay and then seeing the production ones and being disappointed. Always loved that striped lining.

daaznfella is right, he has first dibs if i decide to get rid of a pair, you're gonna hate me when i tell you guys more than likely he'll get them forfree from me...

Back
Top Bottom