*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Those red XIV's are sick
pimp.gif
co-sign
eek.gif
pimp.gif

There are people who have special expertise in a particular area in sneakers, such like Jay Jones has the best PE's.  I think it's safe to say that carter1203 has the best sample collection, given the numerous pairs in his arsenal and the pristine condition of each pair- undeniable ! 

Joerdan!!!!

We need more pics of those XI's. Is the shoe black?

My dream shoes are space jams with a green jumpman and those soles.

Hey Joe--As soon as I saw those pics up there, I literally said "Holy $#!+!!!" out loud. Now sell them to me!

-Jermaine

Thanks for the responces. I got XX / X samples right from Jason Maydens hands. He said 6 pair were made and 5 were destroyed. So they are a certified 1 of 1. They were made for Chris Paul to try the cushioning system.

I love those Hares. I have never had the opportunity to get them.

Phase2- so you responded the same way i did when I saw your OG XIV lows. Wussup with some more pics atleast post them on your site.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

They are a sample sz 13.
Correct me if I'm wrong isn't CP3 a 12.5?

Thats what I thought too. Eample, his xx3 PE is a 12.5 also...and they would run way smaller than your samples. you would think it would be the other way around on the sizing.

smile.gif
smile.gif
Joerdan23 wrote:

Nice pick up, Joe!!!! Happy to see you post more rare smples here. 

BTW, If you don't mind, is that possible post a pic with shoe tag? I'm just curious to know what shoe tag did they use?

Thanks,

PHASE ~ Dude, um....wait......are those,..yeah .....um they are......OK........ pics of the OG 1 samples please now sir!

Yeah Carter I'll get you those pics when i get home!

^Joe - Those X/XX Samples are AMAZING. To each his own, but they're probably one of my favorite Samples I've ever seen. Period.

Since you asked nicely, I'll share some quick pics.
pimp.gif

You guys notice the different soles?

-Jermaine

Thanks for the responces. I got XX / X samples right from Jason Maydens hands. He said 6 pair were made and 5 were destroyed. So they are a certified 1 of 1. They were made for Chris Paul to try the cushioning system.

I love those Hares. I have never had the opportunity to get them.

Phase2- so you responded the same way i did when I saw your OG XIV lows. Wussup with some more pics atleast post them on your site.

Those 10/20s are just beautiful ! Joe might i ask (hope it doesnt sound mean/wierd) why did he give you the pair ?

Thanks for uploading the pic, Joe !!!!Once again, you got a pair of super rare sample into your collection.
smile.gif

@ J, NICE Jordan 1 OG sample............  It's impossile to find same pair like yours.  Amazing !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom