*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

^^^
eek.gif

Those are sick, nice man 
pimp.gif

Joe- No product or color code on the tag 
pimp.gif
 yup another crazy-rare pair in your sample collection joerdan23
Jermaine- Even though I saw your OG1 samples in person, I never noticed what was on the insole! "sample not to be sold" fire!

Loving those I's Phase.
Nice pick up on those for sure.

I'm still wondering where those 9/11 XVII's went, no one willing to cough up that info?

I have wanted that pair since Tisch had them. I would at very least like to keep up with them.

Alan Tisch was wanting a lot for them on the bay a few years back. I haven't seen them since. Here's another pic while in his possession.

-Jermaine

Phase, how do you store those sample 1's..Do you have some special case for them or do you just say the heck with it and keep out for display?

I've been wondering what happend to those XVII's...or at least who has them. It would be nice if those saw the light of day again. *cough* like on NT or ebay *cough*

When I was collecting I didn't get into samples, but props to everyone who contributed to the thread. My favorite post so far is the white/black/white sole OG XIVs. I remember Footaction had those in their magazine of upcoming shoes, but Jordan ended up releasing the colorway with a black sole.

You sample collectors are crazy. Let me know if you guys have anything in a sz 12 you're looking to get rid of.

Very nice 1's phase
pimp.gif

I remember Nick had pair of those 17's for sale years back in the buy/sell i think it was a 13 or 13.5 if I remember correctly. I wonder if Alan got that pair.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

^Joe - Those X/XX Samples are AMAZING. To each his own, but they're probably one of my favorite Samples I've ever seen. Period.

Since you asked nicely, I'll share some quick pics.
pimp.gif

You guys notice the different soles?

-Jermaine
I'M VERY JEALOUS, WOULD SELL MY $#! FOR THOSE !!! THANKS FOR SHARING, AND YES INCREDIBLE SOLES, ALSO USED ON A CHICAGO SAMPLE !

didnt tisch sell those 17s on ebay few years back for what i wanna say was about 800?
sniped at the last second....have wanted them ever since

Jermaine sent you a PM, nice jordan Is
Joe also sent you a pm, SICK pickup on those X/XX

Back
Top Bottom