Official NLCS: Cardinals (3) Vs. Brewers (2) Series Thread: Game 6 (10/16) @ 8:05pm

So we meet again Cardinals fans.  
roll.gif
 This series is going to be so intense.  
eek.gif

smile.gif

The Brewers are over-matched, this will get ugly, truly disgusting. 
sick.gif

I don't even think, the Brewers belong on the same field as them.

Cards in 5, probably sweep, hard series to watch. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

we've been underdogs all season......no reason it should stop now.

not mad about playing the brewers......good team vs good team we've battled all year.......wouldn't have it any other way.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

The Brewers are over-matched, this will get ugly, truly disgusting. 
sick.gif

I don't even think, the Brewers belong on the same field as them.

Cards in 5, probably sweep, hard series to watch. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I mean i know your trolling with this statement but if the Brewers were over matched the Cardinals would have won the division. If they were over matched the Cardinals would have more wins than the Brewers in the season series, but they dont. Its gonna be a close series.

A lot of bad blood between these teams...should be interesting as long as someone reminds Marcum and Wolf that when the ump says "Play Ball" batting practice is over.

series will be nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone find a link to the actual fight

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Brewers

Spoiler [+]
2m7tgk8.png

He's the Money May of MLB. #MoneyTeam what you know about #TeamPlush?
laugh.gif

Reds fan, so Go Brewers but I hope the Rangers win it all. Josh Hamilton
pimp.gif

Very intriguing matchup. I gotta say that I wouldn't mind seeing the Brewers get there.

Potentially raised Prince's value, but considering he's all but gone, it would be cool to see this team reach their full potential while they can. I'm all for seeing a new team in the WS as well. Can't wait.

Cardinals in 7, but I am rooting for the Brewers. Gomez was my favorite Mets prospect. Always liked K-Rod, Braun, Fielder, and Gallardo.  

we've waited too long for an opportunity like this, if the crew can manage a win or two on the road they should be good.

crazy how this is a rematch of the 1982 world series from back when the brewers were in the american league.

i wanna see a brewers rangers world series just to see a new team win the world series that's never won it before.

...and at least this series means a few more games of "Front Row Amy".  
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom