Official NLCS: Cardinals (3) Vs. Brewers (2) Series Thread: Game 6 (10/16) @ 8:05pm

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't take much more of this #!+%

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I was just about to say that the 5th and 6th is when Jaime usually unravels...smh

why doesn't Larissa know this yet?

Most of our starters are usually that way too.  In the 6th they hit a wall.  For some reason we always seem to bail out Grienke with a lot of runs when he pitches like %%%$, which has been a lot lately.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I was just about to say that the 5th and 6th is when Jaime usually unravels...smh

why doesn't Larissa know this yet?

Most of our starters are usually that way too.  In the 6th they hit a wall.  For some reason we always seem to bail out Grienke with a lot of runs when he pitches like %%%$, which has been a lot lately.
Jaime and Westbrook do the exact same thing......Westbrook just isn't good period, he is a ground ball pitcher, that gives up A LOT of ground ball hits/dinks/dunks.   Hopefully they pitch carp lohse and Jackson the rest of the playoffs

Here's another more recent article that Reyes could be in our future.

http://espn.go.com/blog/n...rewer-in-12-than-fielder

I would love to see Reyes in Wisconsin. It'd be a great move for both sides. Reyes would get paid handsomely(easily 80+ mil, since that's the $ Prince would've gotten), and he'd be on a team that'll compete for WS for the next 3-4 years. Also, it'd solidify that line-up AND the fielding. 
Reyes

Morgan

Braun

Hart

Weeks

eek.gif
eek.gif
 That is downright deadly.

If Marcum's turn comes up again, it's time to sit him and start Narveson.  He's obviously burned out.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Any chance both teams tie every game until all the players die from old age???

Haven't posted in a baseball thread in months cuz the Cubs just flat out disgusted me...no joy in watching a team underachieve so badly....

The NLCS from Hell in Chicago.....ugh....If I had to choose one...then...go..........aw F it...ALCS for me....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Hope Carpenter v Gallardo doesn't dissapoint

I wish the Brewers would roll the dice with Wolf instead of YO against Carpenter.  Carp is usually lights out at home and I'm thinking why burn Gallardo's turn when theres a good chance he could pitch great and still lose a 2-1 or 3-2 game.  I'd rather have the meatballer Wolf lose 8-0 and have YO fresh for the next one.

I wish the Brewers would roll the dice with Wolf instead of YO against Carpenter.  Carp is usually lights out at home and I'm thinking why burn Gallardo's turn when theres a good chance he could pitch great and still lose a 2-1 or 3-2 game.  I'd rather have the meatballer Wolf lose 8-0 and have YO fresh for the next one.
pretty much sums up my sentiments.  Gallardo could pitch 7 innings of 4 hit, 1 run ball and still lose.  What a waste it would be only to see Wolf come in the next day and give up 6-8 runs in 5 innings or less.  At least Narveson will pitch game 6 IF it happens.

^Maybe he'll give himself run support
smokin.gif

[h4]Gameday Lineups[/h4]
[table][tr][th=""]NO.[/th][th=""]Milwaukee[/th][th=""]St. Louis[/th][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]C. Hart, RF[/td][td]R. Furcal, SS[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]M. Kotsay, CF[/td][td]J. Jay, CF[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]R. Braun, LF[/td][td]A. Pujols, 1B[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]P. Fielder, 1B[/td][td]M. Holliday, LF[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]R. Weeks, 2B[/td][td]L. Berkman, RF[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]J. Hairston Jr., 3B[/td][td]Y. Molina, C[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]Y. Betancourt, SS[/td][td]. Freese, 3B[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]J. Lucroy, C[/td][td]N. Punto, 2B[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]Y. Gallardo, P[/td][td]C. Carpenter, P[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

pretty much sums up my sentiments.  Gallardo could pitch 7 innings of 4 hit, 1 run ball and still lose.  What a waste it would be only to see Wolf come in the next day and give up 6-8 runs in 5 innings or less.  At least Narveson will pitch game 6 IF it happens.

The way the Brewers starters have been going, if they don't get this one I can't see them winning the series.

Back
Top Bottom