Official NLCS: Cardinals (3) Vs. Brewers (2) Series Thread: Game 6 (10/16) @ 8:05pm

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

^^^^^^^Not really..  pretty sure your starting pitching will bite you in the #@$ at some point, and unlike the "Lou", our state's NFL squad actually has a win at this point.  So nah, not really mad.  I'd feel worse if we outplayed you.  We didn't.  Gifted away the last game via defensive errors and made some terrible decisions with regards to pitching, so its all good.

Kinda chuckling at this 10 World championships thing too- how many have you won in the last 30 years? 2?  Would be like me counting all the Packers "world championships" from Eons ago. The Packers have two recent Super Bowl wins. '96 and '11.  Does anyone really care that you won a World Series in 1926?
happy.gif
  Sorry I am forgetting about 1931,1934, and 1942 as well.  Those were the days.....

you gifted it away huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  and you are comparing baseball to football, but you arent mad?

I dont even like the punk *+% rams
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SWING.............................AND A MISSSSSSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
probably good thing you don't like the Rams- not much to like there.

Not mad- never swung- so really couldn't miss.  Brewers did commit 5 errors in Game 5 that did account for how many runs? 

Disappointed our team didn't play to their potential, and disappointed we didn't even play very good baseball the last two games, but not really mad.

Love how you "shrug" of the whole 10 world series championships because you really don't have a leg to stand on.  Most of these are laurels from many years past, and yet you would like to think you are the most storied franchise in baseball history aside from the Yankees maybe?  Reality is, you have a nice tradition and as many world series banners in the last 30 years as the Marlins and the Blue Jays.  I wonder if their fan base thinks so highly of themselves?

NOTE - not mad, congrats on your world series appearance. Chill

the swing and a miss is you throwing out football stats trying to compensate for the brewers shortcomings .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and im shrugging off your world series mess because it shouldn't even be in your vocabulary........I mean $#+*, you haven't been there in over 28 years and the last one you had, was an L at the hands of.........GASP, the sorry little team with annoying fans from stl, mo
roll.gif
roll.gif

Milwaukee packers tho?  Lol

I'm out, just a bunch of upset booer fans.

w4l committed suicide yet? Dude disappeared after the 2nd or 3rd game
laugh.gif

YEAST MODE!!!!!!!

TONY FLUSH!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a lifelong Cards fan I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. With the way the Cards played to get into the playoffs was good enough for me. When they drew the Phils in the 1st round I wasn't expecting to advance. I like countless others thought that Philly would win it all this year. Beating the Brewers in the NLCS is extra sweet because they are a division rival. The only thing sweeter to advance to the World Series would be beating the Cubs. As most of you know I am a Los Angeleno so getting involved in this turf war between the state of Missouri & Wisconsin really doesn't concern me. I also can't relate to the comments made about Cardinals fans having some sense of entitlement. Maybe it's a Midwest thing I just can't connect with. All I do know is that I am extremely proud of this team. I don't know how things will pan out in the series and I am the type of fan who isn't content with just making it. The Rangers are a very good team and the Cards pitching is going to have to do something that the Rays & Tigers couldn't do.

I've made it known before this season that I don't think we should pay Albert what he is asking for and I truly have been disconnected this season as a result of what's coming in this offseason. I will say this, in his post-game interview last night I got the impression that Albert is done in St. Louis win or lose. I will enjoy watching this Fall Classic and I do plan on participating in the World Series thread. Hopefully it's a great series and I sure hope the Cards can win it.

Losing is bad enough, losing to the team I hate the most at our own stadium is just sickening.  
sick.gif
  Knowing that it could be another 29 years before we make it this far again is downright depressing.  I think our team will be good enough to make the playoffs again next year with or without Prince, now whether or not we will make the playoffs who knows.
*Shakes first b0rn's hand*

*pisses on pacmagic*

*flips off every other Cards fan*

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom