Official NLCS: Cardinals (3) Vs. Brewers (2) Series Thread: Game 6 (10/16) @ 8:05pm

smh@ this game..........it cant possibly keep going like this....it just cant.

EDIT**

THERE YA GO CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Cardinals better not blow this lead...
30t6p3b.gif

get your !%* outta here!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn edwin jackson.......$*## is this dude doin
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Why can't I enjoy the game? 
laugh.gif

Cardinals better not blow this lead...
30t6p3b.gif

get your !%* outta here!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn edwin jackson.......$*## is this dude doin
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Why can't I enjoy the game? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  CAUSE...........soon as you said that $%*% they blew the lead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can we please get replay in this game? Two easy calls so far that have been completely blown.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@TheRealTPlush[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Nyjer Morgan - T Dot http://a0.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[/color]

Alberta couldn't see Plush if she had her gloves on!!! Wat was she thinking running afta Plush!!! She never been n tha ring!!!

7 Sep [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]via Twitter for Android[/color] 

@TheRealTPlush[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Nyjer Morgan - T Dot http://a0.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">[/color]

Where still n 1st and I hope those crying birds injoy watching tha Crew in tha Playoffs!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!

7 Sep [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]via Twitter for Android[/color] 

Impressive. If there was a team that could stop the Brewers at home, it was the Cards. Pujols about to go off in the World Series
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

The Brewers are over-matched, this will get ugly, truly disgusting. 
sick.gif

I don't even think, the Brewers belong on the same field as them.

Cards in 5, probably sweep, hard series to watch. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I mean i know your trolling with this statement but if the Brewers were over matched the Cardinals would have won the division. If they were over matched the Cardinals would have more wins than the Brewers in the season series, but they dont. Its gonna be a close series.
rshmvo.gif

Cardinals pitched better, hit better, and played better D.  They deserve to win.

All that being said, the Brewers manager, as good as he was most of the year, really made some off moves late in this series.  The most glaring obviously was trusting Shawn Marcum in any capacity after game 2.   100/100 people who follow the Brewers would have disagreed with the decision for him to pitch tonight- 12-6 final (4-0 after 1).  No coincidence, Brewers could not overcome Marcum's awful/only inning pitched.  Hopefully lessons learned- hopefully better pitching and defense somehow next year, and one Prince Fielder lighter most likely.

As for the Cards, I would venture to say most people outside of St. Louis still can't stand 'em (unless they're removed living somewhere else) as well as their skipper.  Everyone blows smoke up his $%^ like he is such a great guy and frankly I think he is a total jag.  I don't care for the sense of "entitlement" lots of the Cards followers have, and frankly they annoy the hell out of me.  Easy to hate at this point, but bottom line, they outplayed us.  Cardinals about the only thing St, Louis has going for 'em so I guess I shouldn't rain on their parade.
laugh.gif

Go Rangers!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Cardinals pitched better, hit better, and played better D.  They deserve to win.

All that being said, the Brewers manager, as good as he was most of the year, really made some off moves late in this series.  The most glaring obviously was trusting Shawn Marcum in any capacity after game 2.   100/100 people who follow the Brewers would have disagreed with the decision for him to pitch tonight- 12-6 final (4-0 after 1).  No coincidence, Brewers could not overcome Marcum's awful/only inning pitched.  Hopefully lessons learned- hopefully better pitching and defense somehow next year, and one Prince Fielder lighter most likely.

As for the Cards, I would venture to say most people outside of St. Louis still can't stand 'em (unless they're removed living somewhere else) as well as their skipper.  Everyone blows smoke up his $%^ like he is such a great guy and frankly I think he is a total jag.  I don't care for the sense of "entitlement" lots of the Cards followers have, and frankly they annoy the hell out of me.  Easy to hate at this point, but bottom line, they outplayed us.  Cardinals about the only thing St, Louis has going for 'em so I guess I shouldn't rain on their parade.
laugh.gif

Go Rangers!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  got damn bruh...........its just a game.  .i mean, this team is 2nd behind the yankee`s in championships............

deal-with-it.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAST MODE THESE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Go Rangers!

npjv6b.jpg

Congrats to First Born and the other Cardinals fans on here.

Helluva of run by your team over the last few weeks

From the outside looking in of the playoffs to winning the pennant.

Good luck in the World Series, should be an intriguing matchup.

^^^^^^^Not really..  pretty sure your starting pitching will bite you in the #@$ at some point, and unlike the "Lou", our state's NFL squad actually has a win at this point.  So nah, not really mad.  I'd feel worse if we outplayed you.  We didn't.  Gifted away the last game via defensive errors and made some terrible decisions with regards to pitching, so its all good.

Kinda chuckling at this 10 World championships thing too- how many have you won in the last 30 years? 2?  Would be like me counting all the Packers "world championships" from Eons ago. The Packers have two recent Super Bowl wins. '96 and '11.  Does anyone really care that you won a World Series in 1926?
happy.gif
  Sorry I am forgetting about 1931,1934, and 1942 as well.  Those were the days.....

^^^^^^^Not really..  pretty sure your starting pitching will bite you in the #@$ at some point, and unlike the "Lou", our state's NFL squad actually has a win at this point.  So nah, not really mad.  I'd feel worse if we outplayed you.  We didn't.  Gifted away the last game via defensive errors and made some terrible decisions with regards to pitching, so its all good.

Kinda chuckling at this 10 World championships thing too- how many have you won in the last 30 years? 2?  Would be like me counting all the Packers "world championships" from Eons ago. The Packers have two recent Super Bowl wins. '96 and '11.  Does anyone really care that you won a World Series in 1926?
happy.gif
  Sorry I am forgetting about 1931,1934, and 1942 as well.  Those were the days.....

you gifted it away huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  and you are comparing baseball to football, but you arent mad?

I dont even like the punk *+% rams
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SWING.............................AND A MISSSSSSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Crazy the run to even get in and now the World Series. I know plenty of Nellyville residents so congrats to the fans

happy.gif

you gifted it away huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  and you are comparing baseball to football, but you arent mad?

I dont even like the punk *+% rams
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SWING.............................AND A MISSSSSSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
probably good thing you don't like the Rams- not much to like there.

Not mad- never swung- so really couldn't miss.  Brewers did commit 5 errors in Game 5 that did account for how many runs? 

Disappointed our team didn't play to their potential, and disappointed we didn't even play very good baseball the last two games, but not really mad.

Love how you "shrug" of the whole 10 world series championships because you really don't have a leg to stand on.  Most of these are laurels from many years past, and yet you would like to think you are the most storied franchise in baseball history aside from the Yankees maybe?  Reality is, you have a nice tradition and as many world series banners in the last 30 years as the Marlins and the Blue Jays.  I wonder if their fan base thinks so highly of themselves?

NOTE - not mad, congrats on your world series appearance. Chill

Back
Top Bottom