Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

HERE................

I hate when they play the Giants, their team doesnt look like much on paper, but their pitching always gets us in bad spots.

#12 IN 12

I'm in the minority on this, but I like Joe Buck.

Whenever I hear his voice, along with McCarver. it means important baseball is being played.

Nationals offense was anemic for the series until yesterday, but even then the STL relievers shut them down. I wanted Washington but if it has to the Cardinals again, so be it. If we win this series it'll make it that much sweeter knowing we did it against the two toughest teams in the NL.

Let's go, Giants! 2012 NL West AND Central Champions!

Whenever I hear his voice, along with McCarver. it means important baseball is being played.
I dont see what the problem is either...........He is just an announcer. (yes, he may be partial because he is from stl) but whatever........

It also means the TV will be on mute.  

Buck doesn't do enough research to conduct himself like the pompous **** that he is.

Giants in 6. Interesting to see how Bochy handles Timmy.

I personally guarantee Mad Bum taking G1 for SF. Lynn won't last past four or five innings.

It also means the TV will be on mute.  

Buck doesn't do enough research to conduct himself like the pompous **** that he is.

Regardless of Buck or whomever (TBS was atrocious) i sync up to the MLB App...very clutch getting Miller/Krup/Kipe/Flemming

All I know is Zito should not be starting any more games.
I think Game 4 belongs to Timmy...IMO.

We'll see what Bochy does though.

Cards in 5. Giants offense is just TOO inconsistent.

Wainwright struggling is not a good sign though 
ohwell.gif

Cardinals-Tigers WS. Called it since the start of  the postseason

Giants in 6. Cardinals' offense has been known to go cold. Giants' starting pitchers are due big time.

Some of the streaky hitters are starting to show life. Defense has been solid and they are due to play well at home.

Cardinals' magic runs out.

Last edited:
Giants in 6. Cardinals' offense has been known to go cold. Giants' starting pitchers are due big time.
Some of the streaky hitters are starting to show life. Defense has been solid and they are due to play well at home.
Cardinals' magic runs out.

i sure hope so.. giants play at home has been :x

Back
Top Bottom