Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

"We've won all year without me, and without Pujols," Berkman said Sunday, after the Cardinals' 6-1 loss in Game 6. "I'll probably get roasted for saying this, but you take a guy like Matt out of our lineup, we're still more dangerous [than the Giants]." - Lance Berkman

:nerd:

Scutaro swaggin'
laugh.gif

You guys better do everything you possibly can to keep Marco after this season. This guy has been doing It ALL for you guys.

Question for you Giants fans? So when is Melky Cabrera eligible to return to the lineup? It seems as if it's been more than 50 games. Also wasn't Wilson due to pitch during this series?

Not a giants fan but they can bring him back now. They chose to keep him off the roster.

GIGANTES!!!!.. ive been wanting to post this.. ive been stuck in traffic listening to the game on the radio.. when pence came through, i had to slam on the brakes i was so juiced

Wilson Tommy John surgery he's out for the year.
Cabrera is not welcome back after that stunt he pulled. Only way he comes back is if he takes a a really low contract and we don't get outbid.

Back
Top Bottom