Official NLDS Atlanta Braves vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (3-1 SF) Giants Advance (TBS)

I never did call you a troll.  What your fellow Bums fan did was trolling.  "Simply" posting
pimp.gif
 in your rivals thread when they lose is trolling at it's post pathetic level - like he's a die-hard Braves fan all of a sudden.  I call it like I see it and that was a POS move.  Just like you trying to get the last verbal jab in is a POS move.  Carry the +%%@ on now because I'm not addressing this again.

Good teams don't lose like that after being up 4-1 going into the 8th, I'm sorry but I don't see SF taking this series anymore. Braves are a tough team to beat in ATL. 

Pablo Sandoval was at Infusion Ultra Lounge in SF last night after the loss, dude should get out the club and get in the batting cages.

Originally Posted by What up

I never did call you a troll.  What your fellow Bums fan did was trolling.  "Simply" posting
pimp.gif
 in your rivals thread when they lose is trolling at it's post pathetic level - like he's a die-hard Braves fan all of a sudden.  I call it like I see it and that was a POS move.  Just like you trying to get the last verbal jab in is a POS move.  Carry the +%%@ on now because I'm not addressing this again.
laugh.gif

Ok, I will agree to disagree.

Trolling is that little turd Giant fan, following me around in the College Football thread
laugh.gif
.  It's so pathetic and obvious that it's actually funny.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by What up

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, I will agree to disagree.

Trolling is that little turd Giant fan, following me around in the College Football thread
laugh.gif
.  It's so pathetic and obvious that it's actually funny.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

How am I tolling in college football thread? I'm suppose to sad that USC lost
laugh.gif
I'm always in college football thread.

I have head it all tonight on Knbr from Poesy should have bunted with the bases loaded to the Giants will regret not starting Zito tomorrow
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Sanchez v Hudson...who yall got?
Hudson.
I want to disagree so bad, but I cant.  We just dont hit sinker ballers well.  At all.   Look at what happened in game 1.  I expect the exact same thing tomorrow.  Sanchez will have to have no hit stuff and impeccable control for us to win tomorrow.
Hope he does.  

im gonna be in san francisco tomorrow to go to the 49ers game but im not very fond of the giants so the braves fitted will be part of the rotation during the day tomorrow.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Sanchez v Hudson...who yall got?
Hudson.
I want to disagree so bad, but I cant.  We just dont hit sinker ballers well.  At all.   Look at what happened in game 1.  I expect the exact same thing tomorrow.  Sanchez will have to have no hit stuff and impeccable control for us to win tomorrow.
Hope he does.  

laugh.gif
We hit them...just into double-plays

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Hudson Atl
6245.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]17-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.07[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.83[/td] [/tr][tr][td]205[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]139[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.23[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.15[/td][/tr][/table]
Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B F. Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
SS Uribe
3B Fontenot
RF Ross
P J. Sanchez

Braves Starting Lineup
3B Infante
RF Heyward
1B Lee
C McCann
LF Diaz
SS Gonzalez
2B Conrad 2B
CF Ankiel CF
P Hudson

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna be in san francisco tomorrow to go to the 49ers game but im not very fond of the giants so the braves fitted will be part of the rotation during the day tomorrow.

YouDaManJesus.jpg

laugh.gif
at Braves fans chanting "Heyward's better." How about you come up with something original and not false?

Another terrible call.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom