Official NLDS Atlanta Braves vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (3-1 SF) Giants Advance (TBS)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

pimp.gif

Look at this POS coming out of the woodwork.  Had nothing to say Game 1? 

amazing game

props to Ankiel

and I can't believe Farnsworth got the save down....I hate him....he was awful for the Yanks and I 100% thought he was going to blow it when Posey came up with the bases loaded.

Props to him though...

Braves got it done

Just got back home from work and heard the Ankiel bomb on the radio. Hearing that shot just sucked all the air out of me. I hate going to Atlanta with the series tied with Hudson on the mound for Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose the series when the weekend is over.

Get rid of those orange jerseys, please? I loved them, but we've lost 5 in a row wearing them.

This is why winning these two games at home was a must because going to Atlanta, where they had the best home record in the regular season and against Hudson is not a what you want the situation to be. We we're given the opportunity to go for the kill and we did not get the job done. Hopefully Jonathan Sanchez brings his game and our bats wake up because we have been awful with RISP.

Damn that was rough. ATL battled through a lot though, so props to them. The Giants, ughh. Too many people made bad decisions later on. When Cain was up 0-2 he should've been throwing away (if anything). Then Bochy taking him out after that to waste Lopez on one out (when you knew Bochy was going to take him out for a PH-er). Then using Romo instead of Ramirez. Not really surprised by the Wilson move, but I don't like him in when people are in scoring position. He allows too many hits and doesn't really induce many grounders or shallow fly balls.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by chris82790

Unbelievable! %+@ Bochy?
indifferent.gif

Yea cause its Bochy's fault we didn't score a run after the second inning.
It is +**@#!% Bochy's fault.  Bringing in his closer with runners on and asking him to get 6 outs when he has NEVER done that in his entire career.  

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Can someone fill me in on that Pablo error in the 8th?

With a loss like this I avoid watching TV.
30t6p3b.gif
He threw wide on an infield hit and pulled Huff off the bag early.

yeah you take Burrell out cause you need your best D out there.

Giants L is on em.
Bad errors and we had plenty of opportunities to score but we couldnt get it in.

The only decision i really have a prob with was the 6 out save, we have a great bullpen USE IT!
Posey made the worst possible out when it mattered most (And against Kyle $+%!#*+ Farnesworth too
laugh.gif
)

Oh well, on to game 3, lets go Sanchez.

roll.gif
@ The Giant fans getting bent.
Look at this POS coming out of the woodwork.  Had nothing to say Game 1?
Typical "What Up" douche bag answer, you want a safe haven go back to your season thread.

Stayed away for Game 1, didn't want to piss on the victory parade.  Timmy pitched a helluva game, doesn't change the fact that the Giants got the benefit of one of the worst calls this postseason.  Otherwise, Giants probably would've lost in extra innings in Game 1 as well.  The offense wasn't clicking. 

Originally Posted by MzD650

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by chris82790

Unbelievable! %+@ Bochy?
indifferent.gif

Yea cause its Bochy's fault we didn't score a run after the second inning.
It is +**@#!% Bochy's fault.  Bringing in his closer with runners on and asking him to get 6 outs when he has NEVER done that in his entire career.  
And if Bochy takes out Timmy last night Wilson comes in and gives up the lead yea thats Bochy's fault to.
Wilson one of the best closers out there. It's his job to close games, if that means coming in early in the 8th so be it.

Back
Top Bottom